►Zalith's Halloween Madness ◄►Winners Announced◄

Temporarily Closing the Thread to Make Updates and Pick Day 2 Winners Using Random.Org :)

Will Open Back Up In Approx. 30-45 Minutes :)

Day 3 Has Begun

Thank you for all the entries on Day 2

Prizes have been updated~
Ankha added as prize 2 - Courtesy of Maruchan
^NOTE: If the first or second place winners already have Stitches or Ankha then the villager will go on to the next runner up :)

Fossils added in prizes 1 & 2 - Courtesy of Fluffs
TBT prizes update for daily prizes - Courtesy of various users :)

My favorite ACNL villager of all time is Hazel! I know that a lot of players dislike and even hate her, but I love her. She looks so adorable with her big obnoxious unibrow, her house is very interesting as well - I enjoy seeing the giantic bear in her house. I even thought that she disappeared because she was sleeping behind the bear. She also looks very cute in my town because she's always holding a net and wandering around. If she didn't have that net I wouldn't be able to find her because my town is swarmed over with flowers hehe.

Day 2 Daily Prize Winner is ADanishMuffin! {Red Candy & 10 TBT Bells}
uqLpp2p.jpg

Day 3 {Tuesday 10.28}
Please share one of these: {No minimum amount of text required}

What is your favorite tour on the Island and why?
OR
When is your favorite time to go the Island and why?

My favorite time to go to the island is at night, specifically after 7:00 PM. I like that time for two reasons. First, I can farm beetles and sharks for a ton of bells! Second, the music during that time is very relaxing. :)

Thanks!

My favorite tour on the island is Expert Scavenger Hunt (I think that's what it's called) because I can grab free flowers and farm medals easily at the same time. :D I also find it to be the easiest island tour. 95% of the time I get 16 medals per run. :3

Hmmm... My fav island tour is probably hide and seek cuz I can run around quicker than hide and seek in my town since I don't hZve to worry about ruining my flowers, lol!!! I also really like the one you get to use the hammer on but I forget what it's called.

Ooh I want to answer this question if that's okay :D

My favorite tour is actually the Fruit Maze! I've seen a few people mentioned that they dislike this tour because it's hard, but I actually like it! Though I only choose it if I'm on Club Tortimer and I'm playing with another player(s). The tour kinda makes you work together to find the fruits. If I find the fruit assigned to another player, I'll let them know and drop the fruit in front of Tortimer. They'll do the same to me then. I like it because it makes us work together. I also like the Item Matching tour because of this, but that one is a bit harder to play so I prefer the Fruit Maze OTL

For solo playing, I like the Beetle Hunting tour so I can train my beetle-catching skills :rolleyes:

What is your favourite island tour?

It's honestly very hard for me to choose! It's probably the balloon tour, though! The balloon one is really fun for me, because I love having to avoid all of those pitfalls!

thank you for giveaway! really filling you up with hopes after been candy restock :}

I really like to visit island at night due to amazing senary when i take a swim in the ocean^^ i also like to fish for sharks
back on the dye when i wasn't aware of trading websites and erring easy money on hybrid :D

Good morning everyone thank you so much for the entries :) I cannot read them all right now because I'm currently on campus and on mobile~ Hope everyone is doing good today :3

idk why but the gardening ones. something about organising things that are all over the place feels ver nice. plus plants like WOW. plants. amazing.

Expert rock hunt or something. Because i it's easy and i can win lots of medals :D and if you work together with others, you both get good amount bonus medals in the game :D

I can't remember the exact name but it's something like Giant Dragonfly tour. It's the only one of the most difficult setting ones that I can max out the number of medals I can get from it. As I am really good at catching those pesky Dragonflies. It's also a lot of fun too! :)

My favorite Island tour is the Scavenger hunt, the one where you run into houses and find certain items. It is so much fun and really awesome for a wifi game.

Back