• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Shop 🐌 Yuki's Little Bit of Everything 🐌

Hello again!

Timezone: BST/GMT+1 (UK)
Availability: 9am-11pm BST
Buying: 6 x natural bench, 6 x monochrome floor, 6 x simple panel, 5 x desk mirror, 6 x basic display stand, 4 x office cabinet
Freebie: Nintendo 3DS, Louie RV visit
Delivery or pickup: pickup please for Louie's RV

Sorry! I know its a lot and I'll probably be back again for more eventually
Hi! That'll come to a total of 30 tbt. (when the system's back up is fine!)
I'll drop you a message once I have them ready! Thank you. c:

Hi again! I was wondering if you also sell sahara wallpapers and flooring? I need the sci-fi wall and flooring ^^

Timezone : GMT+2
Availability : almost anytime
Buying : sci-fi wall, sci-fi flooring
Freebie : none
Delivery or pickup : pickup

I still need to give you 16 TBT from the previous trades, but I read the bell system should be up again tomorrow!!

Hi again! I was wondering if you also sell sahara wallpapers and flooring? I need the sci-fi wall and flooring ^^

Timezone : GMT+2
Availability : almost anytime
Buying : sci-fi wall, sci-fi flooring
Freebie : none
Delivery or pickup : pickup

I still need to give you 16 TBT from the previous trades, but I read the bell system should be up again tomorrow!!
Hiya! Yes I do. Sahara stuff are 3-4 tbt each depending on popularity. Sci-fi pieces are 4 tbt each, would it be alright? If so I'll have them ready in my 5th town. Thank you! c:

Hiya! Yes I do. Sahara stuff are 3-4 tbt each depending on popularity. Sci-fi pieces are 4 tbt each, would it be alright? If so I'll have them ready in my 5th town. Thank you! c:
Yes! That would be perfect! :) With the previous orders I think it comes to a total of 24 tbt then? Let me know when I can come over ^^

Hi ! I would be interested in a weeding session. I only have the bronze badge so I'm somewhere between 500 and 2000 weeds pulled so far. And I'm looking to get the gold one so I'd need 4 or 5 sessions of 1000 weeds. Of course I really don't mind waiting, let me know if it would be possible :D

Hi ! I would be interested in a weeding session. I only have the bronze badge so I'm somewhere between 500 and 2000 weeds pulled so far. And I'm looking to get the gold one so I'd need 4 or 5 sessions of 1000 weeds. Of course I really don't mind waiting, let me know if it would be possible :D
Hi :) I may take a bit for me to grow 1000 at the moment but if you don't mind giving me some time, sure! If you have a Discord and didn't mind giving me yours, that'd help too. If no, I'll drop you a message when I have enough weeds.

Of course ! It's Lu-chan#8562 :D

Thanks. Just sent you a friend request. :)
Post automatically merged:

Yes! That would be perfect! :) With the previous orders I think it comes to a total of 24 tbt then? Let me know when I can come over ^^
Hi, sorry for the late reply! I'll look out for you when I'm back on tonight my time!

May I have 2.000.000 bells, a golden watering can and a golden axe? How much will that be?
Thanks.

FC: 3282-8805-8662

@Rhea
Terribly sorry for the long long wait! I have them all ready now and will be available in couple hours tonight!
Also. Any preference in 3DS model, such as, Isabelle version, K.K. Slider version, HHA version, etc.?
FC5, just as a kind reminder. Thanks so much for your big patience!

@Tiekie
Hey! Don't worry, I've been kinda away as well. ^^; I'll be available in couple hours tonight!

@Joshua_DaPro
Hi! 2 mil for 10 tbt, golden can or axe for 5 tbt each, so it'll be 20 tbt total.
Would I be able to receive the bells in advance? I ask this to everyone when it's our first trade. Thank you!

Hi. I am new to this forum. I notice that I have 5 TBT bells in my wallet, may I ask if there is a way to add more TBT bells?

My first post on Re-Tail was about buying the Leo Sculpture & Pisces Lamp from the Astrological Set for 10,000 IGB total (orderable; each piece is worth 4,800 IGB and I rounded it up to 5,000 per piece) but I have yet to get any sellers. Do you happen to have these items?

Timezone : GMT+9 (your time)
Availability : 12PM - 4PM & 7PM - 12AM.
Buying : Basket Chair - 2 TBT (from Stella's RV) & Towel Basket - 2 TBT (from Paolo's RV) = total 4 TBT
Freebie : Nintendo 3DS - DJ K.K. (if possible, preferrably a Nintendo 3DS XL from Hopkin's RV), Wii U Console & Snooty RV visit (if possible).
Delivery or pickup : Pickup

Let me know if the order is reasonable and there is no urgency. :)

Hello, how much would this order be? I'm more than willing to pay in advance, and this is a definite order, I just need to figure out how this website works so I can obtain the tbt bells lol.

9 Peaches
9 Cherries
9 Apples
KK Slider 3ds
Bubblegum KK music (?) [I'm a bit newer to this game, I'm not sure what its called. been playing for 2 weeks now since I couldn't afford to jump on the New Horizons train lol]
a silver axe
a Sagittarius item (?) [I saw something about this in the DLC topic, if it's unavailable it's completely fine.]
if the astrological dlc set thing is available, I'd love to have it!
the horse Chinese zodiac thing

thank you in advance!! absolutely no rush. I'm available from 11:30 am EST to 10:30 pm EST :)
if needed, my discord is tinyasianella, number 5276 (?). always available on there!!

Hi. I am new to this forum. I notice that I have 5 TBT bells in my wallet, may I ask if there is a way to add more TBT bells?

My first post on Re-Tail was about buying the Leo Sculpture & Pisces Lamp from the Astrological Set for 10,000 IGB total (orderable; each piece is worth 4,800 IGB and I rounded it up to 5,000 per piece) but I have yet to get any sellers. Do you happen to have these items?

Timezone : GMT+9 (your time)
Availability : 12PM - 4PM & 7PM - 12AM.
Buying : Basket Chair - 2 TBT (from Stella's RV) & Towel Basket - 2 TBT (from Paolo's RV) = total 4 TBT
Freebie : Nintendo 3DS - DJ K.K. (if possible, preferrably a Nintendo 3DS XL from Hopkin's RV), Wii U Console & Snooty RV visit (if possible).
Delivery or pickup : Pickup

Let me know if the order is reasonable and there is no urgency. :)
Hi :) First off now you have 14 tbt. You earned +9 by posting in this thread I guess. ^^ So yes, the way to add more tbt bells is to comment in threads besides a few sections, suchas Basement section or TBT Market Place section.
And yes your order is reasonable, and I can let you catalog the whole astrological set no charge.
Just a quick question. Which 3DS do you prefer, the K.K. version or 3DS XL?

Hello, how much would this order be? I'm more than willing to pay in advance, and this is a definite order, I just need to figure out how this website works so I can obtain the tbt bells lol.

9 Peaches
9 Cherries
9 Apples
KK Slider 3ds
Bubblegum KK music (?) [I'm a bit newer to this game, I'm not sure what its called. been playing for 2 weeks now since I couldn't afford to jump on the New Horizons train lol]
a silver axe
a Sagittarius item (?) [I saw something about this in the DLC topic, if it's unavailable it's completely fine.]
if the astrological dlc set thing is available, I'd love to have it!
the horse Chinese zodiac thing

thank you in advance!! absolutely no rush. I'm available from 11:30 am EST to 10:30 pm EST :)
if needed, my discord is tinyasianella, number 5276 (?). always available on there!!
Hi! Peaches/cherries/apples/K.K. Slider 3DS/Bubblegum K.K. are no charge.
Astrological set (Sagitarius arrow, Gemini closet, etc.) are free if you're only cataloging them. (Pickup then drop off thing) If you'd rather have me order them for you then it's 10 tbt per set.
Silver axe / Horse ornament from Chinese zodiac are 4 tbt each item.
Just let me know which option you like regarding Astrological set items, cataloging or having me order them, so I can tell you the total. c:

Last edited:
Hi :) First off now you have 14 tbt. You earned +9 by posting in this thread I guess. ^^ So yes, the way to add more tbt bells is to comment in threads besides a few sections, suchas Basement section or TBT Market Place section.
And yes your order is reasonable, and I can let you catalog the whole astrological set no charge.
Just a quick question. Which 3DS do you prefer, the K.K. version or 3DS XL?

Thank you for taking the time to answer my questions!

For the astrological set, I am only missing the Leo Sculpture & Pisces Lamp (I am actually an old player that started playing the same time as you but had to put it aside for university. I recently restarted my town but still retained the catalog).

For the 3DS, I prefer the 3DS XL!

Let me know when the order is ready for pickup, I will check in from time to time on this forum.
Should I send the 4 TBT bells to you now that you have confirmed the order?

I'd like to order the set, please!!

I'll check back frequently, and send the TBT bells to you as soon as I have them all ready. Would I go to your town or would you come to mine?

Thank you so much for doing this, it's very much appreciated and very generous of you!!

@Rhea
Terribly sorry for the long long wait! I have them all ready now and will be available in couple hours tonight!
Also. Any preference in 3DS model, such as, Isabelle version, K.K. Slider version, HHA version, etc.?
FC5, just as a kind reminder. Thanks so much for your big patience!

No worries, it wasn't a long wait, especially considering how much there was!
For the 3DS, the HHD one would be nice if you have it but any would be great really :)
Thank you so much

Thank you for taking the time to answer my questions!

For the astrological set, I am only missing the Leo Sculpture & Pisces Lamp (I am actually an old player that started playing the same time as you but had to put it aside for university. I recently restarted my town but still retained the catalog).

For the 3DS, I prefer the 3DS XL!

Let me know when the order is ready for pickup, I will check in from time to time on this forum.
Should I send the 4 TBT bells to you now that you have confirmed the order?
Ah then I'll just order the sculpture and lamp so it's easier for both.
Just making sure, what you need are :
Basket chair, Towel basket, Leo Sculpture, Pisces Lamp, 3DS XL, Wii U console + RV visit (Snooty), correct?
If so, yes I'd appreciate if you could send the bells in advance. I'll let you know when I'm ready. Thank you!

I'd like to order the set, please!!

I'll check back frequently, and send the TBT bells to you as soon as I have them all ready. Would I go to your town or would you come to mine?

Thank you so much for doing this, it's very much appreciated and very generous of you!!
Alright. The total is 18 tbt and I'll start getting them together once when receive the bells. And I'd prefer delivery if okay. Thank you!

No worries, it wasn't a long wait, especially considering how much there was!
For the 3DS, the HHD one would be nice if you have it but any would be great really :)
Thank you so much
I really appreciate how much of patience you have.
I'm just about to visit someone, will be ready once I'm back which will be in an hour.

Last edited:
Ah then I'll just order the sculpture and lamp so it's easier for both.
Just making sure, what you need are :
Basket chair, Towel basket, Leo Sculpture, Pisces Lamp, 3DS XL, Wii U console + RV visit (Snooty), correct?
If so, yes I'd appreciate if you could send the bells in advance. I'll let you know when I'm ready. Thank you!

Yes the order is correct. I have made the 4 TBT transaction and will prepare the 10,000 IGB for you as well during pickup day. Can't wait!

Back