Shop 🐌 Yuki's Little Bit of Everything 🐌

@Bubby1314
Hello, sorry for disappearing!! I'm being available for the rest of today so let me know when you're back on!
(I would need to figure out how it gives me a ping in Discord when there's a reply though...)

@GolguiAr
Hi Kevin, been a while! I'm available today. And, I wouldn't mind you sending bells later when the system is back up. Let me know when you'd like to drop by. I'll be using my 1st town this time btw!
Hi, sorry I missed you yesterday. I am available for the next two hours if you can get on.

Hi! I would like to order a few more items :)

Timezone : GMT+2
Availability : almost anytime
Buying : 8x glass partition, medicine cabinet
Freebie : none
Delivery or pickup : pickup

I still owe you 5 tbt from the previous order so you can count them together :)
Thanks!!!

Hi, sorry I missed you yesterday. I am available for the next two hours if you can get on.
Hi, it's okay and sorry as well. I'll be available tonight which is 8+ hours later from this post.

Hi! I would like to order a few more items :)

Timezone : GMT+2
Availability : almost anytime
Buying : 8x glass partition, medicine cabinet
Freebie : none
Delivery or pickup : pickup

I still owe you 5 tbt from the previous order so you can count them together :)
Thanks!!!
Hi :) Total for the items this time is 11 tbt so with the previous one, it'll come to a grand total of 16 tbt.
I'll look out for you tonight my time, which is likely to be in 8+hours from this post. Thank you!

Hi, it's okay and sorry as well. I'll be available tonight which is 8+ hours later from this post.

Hi :) Total for the items this time is 11 tbt so with the previous one, it'll come to a grand total of 16 tbt.
I'll look out for you tonight my time, which is likely to be in 8+hours from this post. Thank you!
I'll be avalaible for the next coming hours, so just let me know when I can come over! :D

I am available right now if you are on.

@Tiekie and @Bubby1314
I ended up passing out early the other day, sorry again. -_-;
It's around 3:40 am where I am, have some stuff to take care of right now, will check back in couple hours!

Timezone : EST
Availability : Pretty much all day, 5PM preferred
Buying : 1 blue flower, 2 red carnations, 2 white carnations, 1 of each fruit (unsure of cost?), 1 million bells
Freebie : Alpine set
Delivery or picup :

Thank you!!!!

Timezone : EST
Availability : Pretty much all day, 5PM preferred
Buying : 1 blue flower, 1 of each fruit (unsure of cost?)
Freebie : Alpine set
Delivery or picup :

Thank you!!!!
Hi! Any blue flower works? Fruits are free of charge. And one more question : You can catalog the Alpine set for free, you know what the cataloging means, right?

Timezone: BST/GMT+1 (UK)
Availability: 9am-11pm BST
Buying: 6 x floor light, 6 x glass partition, 1 x desktop TV, 6 x office phone
Freebie: Wii U console, June RV visit
Delivery or pickup: pickup please (since I'm visiting June's RV) if that's ok

Since TBT is disabled at the moment I don't mind waiting until it's back again to do the whole trade or I can just transfer the payment when it's fixed (whichever you prefer).

Thank you so much :)

Timezone: BST/GMT+1 (UK)
Availability: 9am-11pm BST
Buying: 6 x floor light, 6 x glass partition, 1 x desktop TV, 6 x office phone
Freebie: Wii U console, June RV visit
Delivery or pickup: pickup please (since I'm visiting June's RV) if that's ok

Since TBT is disabled at the moment I don't mind waiting until it's back again to do the whole trade or I can just transfer the payment when it's fixed (whichever you prefer).

Thank you so much :)
Hello! Since we have no idea when bell system will be back up, I'll go ahead and order them for you. The total is 17 tbt. Thank you!

Hi! Yes, I think I do. Sorry, I meant a blue rose! my bad. Thank you!!!!
Blue rose okay. Please add my 2nd FC and let me know when you're available again!

@Tiekie and @Bubby1314
I ended up passing out early the other day, sorry again. -_-;
It's around 3:40 am where I am, have some stuff to take care of right now, will check back in couple hours!
No problem at all! I'll be online for at least the coming 12 hours so tell me when you're available :D

No problem at all! I'll be online for at least the coming 12 hours so tell me when you're available :D
Hi! I'll be heading out in a bit but if you're available soon I can do before leaving home. If not we can try later when I'm back home.

Brilliant, thank you so much. Let me know whenever you're ready for me :D
Okay and no problem. Will drop you a message when I'm all set!
Also it'll be my 5th FC that you'll be picking up your stuff!

@stuffyo
Ah sorry sorry. I have more than one FC and you can find it in my signature (my profile - about tab).
I don't remember if I said it but the total is 5 tbt. Send it over when the bell system is back up. :)

@Tiekie and @Rhea
I apologize for the long wait. I'm finally available for hopefully a couple hours until I pass out again! Let me know if you happen to be free.

And thank you for you guys for being so patient with me!~

Back