• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Cycling ♥♫Yui's DoReMi Cycling♫♥ <3 OFFLINE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay Gino's I messaged you but still waiting for reply :S but will someone please (with an open town space ect ect ect) just come pick up stitches already T.T I think It'll work again now if you have the space in your town and all that required stuff

I just need SOMEONE (who has him as a dreamie) to take him off my hands because if I'm honest and as cute as stitches is I'm getting annoyed with him being there since it's delaying my plans haha

Ok so I'll pick up Stitches now? And then I will send Gino a message that my Cycling town Stiches is reserved for Gino.

Ok so I'll pick up Stitches now? And then I will send Gino a message that my Cycling town Stiches is reserved for Gino.

Yeah please :) added you - Oh and add the FC in my signature spoiler (not the picture)

Last edited:
Thanks Yui Z....I was hoping to get Rodney this week but Stitches was my last dreamie after Rodney so I'm happy now too.

I private messaged Gino for my cycling town Stitches.

i want him

- - - Post Merge - - -

missed him

- - - Post Merge - - -

thanks a lotqwerty_11

I'm pretty sure I'm a girl haha and qwerty's ACNL character was a girl so I kind of assume that they're a girl too - unless your a cross dresser then I'm sowwie :S

Wow that is amazing, so great to hear!!! I am happy it all went well in the end for you guys and Stitches!!

Marina moved in

- - - Post Merge - - -

Genji moved in

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back