Your thoughts on Prince?

PacV

Vasea Mayor, Zenda Islander and Borelia Villager.
Bells
Hello.
So today i was looking into the Lazy Villagers and i just saw this cool Frog named Prince. Is curious because is a Frog and his name is Prince.

Anyway, if you have any Dream Address with him, i'll be thankful if you give it to me.

- - - Post Merge - - -

IMG_1026.JPG

Here's a picture of him by the way.

Really? I like the way he looks.

Oh. I had him in my town for awhile and I couldn't stand the little guy. It looks like he has a five o'clock shadow.

WTP7U4N.jpg
I have Prince here:

Newt-D.A 5F00-0073-60B8
I've had him for a long time and he's been a good villager.He's given me his pic a bunch of times.Yeah, a lot of people don't like that beard-like growth around his mouth but it's never bothered me.

^ It looks like he has a huge mustache in your photo :p

I'm not really a fan, he could so easily be cute but yeah, the mouth area ruins it. I like his eyes though.

View attachment 202222
I have Prince here:

Newt-D.A 5F00-0073-60B8
I've had him for a long time and he's been a good villager.He's given me his pic a bunch of times.Yeah, a lot of people don't like that beard-like growth around his mouth but it's never bothered me.

Thank you.

I used to have Prince in one of my oldest towns and I hated him. He wouldn't leave for the longest time, but after he left, I actually ended up missing him so idk how to feel.

When i hear the name i think in a prince who still a frog...

That's who it's meant to be. LoL

Prince the singer.

I have him in one of my towns and when he asked to have a code word/saying for only the two of us; I said "Purple Rain". So now he runs up to me and says that all the time. :)

i had Prince in my CF town and i was so happy when he finally moved. i didnt care for him much.

Well, it seems there are not love for Prince in this AC world.

Well, it seems there are not love for Prince in this AC world.

Not true! I had him in AC City Folk and I had a crush on him when I was 5! I still have a part of me that wants him in my main town but he wouldn't go well with my theme

Back