• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Selling 💁 ☆ Your Concierge ☆ 💁

Status
Not open for further replies.
I do. But I gotta time travel forward as all of my towns have scanned in RVs already, and now I gotta make lunch for family right now. I'll scan him in, if you're still around when I'm back?

Okay, let me know when you available.

Last edited:
Do you have any blue hydrangea bush starts? I'd need like a whole pocket full if thats okay. I can offer 20tbt

Hi :) Are you online now?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hi! It's okay, I'm pretty elusive, haha.
So, I'd be willing to give you any color of pinwheel(s) and a pair of blue roses for free.
As for golden tools my price is kinda higher than on going price as I get them all legitimately. If still okay, make me an offer for them please.

Hey! i'm not very good with prices.... lol.:p is about 45 tbt ok? I honestly have no Idea and you can give me a different price! Also for the pinwheels what colors are there?

Last edited:
Hey! i'm not very good with prices.... lol.:p is about 45 tbt ok? I honestly have no Idea and you can give me a different price! Also for the pinwheels what colors are there?

Deal. So, Golden axe, Golden shovel, 8 blue roses ( I'm guessing they're for breeding purpose? If so 8 makes it be faster ), and all colors of pinwheels for 45 tbt? Or you're only looking for specific color of pinwheel(s)? Let me know! :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

@ZeldaNumber1, @xstarryeyesx
Sorry for the delay. Well, it's close to 1:30 am in my place, I might not be here long. If I can't catch you online, then we can try tomorrow. I'll be back on again maybe 12 hours or so later from this post.

Deal. So, Golden axe, Golden shovel, 8 blue roses ( I'm guessing they're for breeding purpose? If so 8 makes it be faster ), and all colors of pinwheels for 45 tbt? Or you're only looking for specific color of pinwheel(s)? Let me know! :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

@ZeldaNumber1, @xstarryeyesx
Sorry for the delay. Well, it's close to 1:30 am in my place, I might not be here long. If I can't catch you online, then we can try tomorrow. I'll be back on again maybe 12 hours or so later from this post.

Yes, it is for breeding purposes. Sounds good! I see your offline so i'll try to catch you tomorrow!

@xstarryeyesx, @Audrey Marie
Aw, sorry, I was busy today. I'll be on and off so let me know if you happen to be back!​

@Sherbet
30 sweet olive starts for 35 tbt

@superdip
Overflowing trashcan
Half-eaten pizza
Box with helmet
for free

@Dracorin
Chess King for free

@xstarryeyesx completed thank you!
16 blue hydrangea starts for 20 tbt

@Audrey-Marie
Golden axe
Golden shovel
8 blue roses
all colors of pinwheels
for 45 tbt
- Weeding Event -
@Valzed
Cosmos Fan
Rose Sofa
for 10 tbt

@EmGee

Last edited:
I know it's late night to most of players in America. But if any of you guys in the spoiler "ready" in previous post happens to be back on, please let me know. :)

Last edited:
Added you. I was hoping to visit 7-8 times because I need a lot of simple panels for my house, as long as its ok with you.

Added you. I was hoping to visit 7-8 times because I need a lot of simple panels for my house, as long as its ok with you.

Sure, as many times as you need. :) I'll just leave my gates open. Let me know when you're finished. Also, I can order 3 and deliver them to you later, if that helps any?
Gate is open.

I just finished getting everything I need from the RV, thank you so much for letting me visit.

If it's not too much trouble, I am looking for a few orderables that never seem to show up in my shop: the clay furnace, bathtub, hibachi, wooden stool, kotatsu, and bathroom sink.
If you have any of those I can offer either IGB or TBT for them, just name your price.

I just finished getting everything I need from the RV, thank you so much for letting me visit.

If it's not too much trouble, I am looking for a few orderables that never seem to show up in my shop: the clay furnace, bathtub, hibachi, wooden stool, kotatsu, and bathroom sink.
If you have any of those I can offer either IGB or TBT for them, just name your price.

Ah that's good~ And sure, I'll order them now. I'm doing this to everyone with no charge so don't worry. Thanks for offering though. :D How long will you stay here for now?

Ah that's good~ And sure, I'll order them now. I'm doing this to everyone with no charge so don't worry. Thanks for offering though. :D How long will you stay here for now?

I'll be on for another hour and a half. I can either pick up or you can drop off, whichever you prefer.

Hey Red! I am building one of my alts houses into a theatre (for plays, not movies) and I was wondering if I could buy:

6-8 theater seats
1 directors chair
2 classic screens
1 throne
1 gorgeous seat
Also (and this might sound weird) if you have any butter or vinegar (they look like chocolate bars and soda bottles for the concession area ;P )

I know this is quite a lot and some items are rare / weird, so let me know if it's too much. The theatre is a real work in progress right now so I am in no hurry! :) Thanks!

Hey Red! I am building one of my alts houses into a theatre (for plays, not movies) and I was wondering if I could buy:

6-8 theater seats
1 directors chair
2 classic screens
1 throne
1 gorgeous seat
Also (and this might sound weird) if you have any butter or vinegar (they look like chocolate bars and soda bottles for the concession area ;P )

I know this is quite a lot and some items are rare / weird, so let me know if it's too much. The theatre is a real work in progress right now so I am in no hurry! :) Thanks!
Hi Lenndrix! Okay, I'm gonna get them together and will let you know. How long are you staying for tonight, fmi?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back