• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! We'll announce the winners for our Master Ball raffle and distribute your hard-earned arcade tokens soon.

Cycling YoRHa Cycling | In Boxes: -- | Lurkers welcome! | New: Sprocket, Tutu, Becky

Oh, that's good to hear! It'd be a shame to void her, but all these glitches have me nervous ;-; If you're willing to give that a try though, I have no problem adopting her out to you~

Ok!! I'll get a plot open as soon as possible :)
Post automatically merged:

I'm ready if she's still available! ^_^

Last edited:
hi id like to be removed from judys lurk list ✨💕 i won her in a giveaway so i don't need to find her anymore 🥺💕✨

Hello! No longer lurking for Genji and Snake! I got Genji already! Thank you so much for letting me lurk for them though!!

Hey! I actually found Ralf's Amiibo card so I won't be lurking for him anymore! Thanks so much!

hi id like to be removed from judys lurk list ✨💕 i won her in a giveaway so i don't need to find her anymore 🥺💕✨

Aww, congrats on getting Judy, that's awesome! Thanks for letting me know, I'll update the list~

I'd love to lurk for Vladimir if possible :)

I loveeee that someone has interest in Vladimir, he's such an underrated cutie!! One of my top 3 favorite cubs! Adding you to the list now~

Hello! No longer lurking for Genji and Snake! I got Genji already! Thank you so much for letting me lurk for them though!!

That's great to hear, congrats! And thanks for letting me know~

Hey! I actually found Ralf's Amiibo card so I won't be lurking for him anymore! Thanks so much!

That's great, thanks for letting me know!

lurking for rodney, bluebear, tammy, wart jr, pietro c:

No problem, adding you to the list now!

Lurking for Ribbot! 😊

Awesome, adding you to the list now!

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

( Fin. YoRHa Adopted.png

hi again i would like to be added to sherb's lurk list

No problem, adding you now!

Hi! could you remove me from the lurker list for baabara and add me for marcel?

No problem, updating the list now~

Finally found Audie after a week of searching. One left to go!

Congrats on finding Audie!!

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

( Fin. YoRHa Voided.png

( Fin. YoRHa New Arrival.png

>
Snake The Rabbit.png
Snake The Jock Rabbit has arrived in YoRHa! <

Hi! I was just curious how lurking worked. I really want Sherb and Merengue so can I lurk for them?

Hi, thanks for your interest! Basically once you're added to the list for a certain villager, I'll ping you once (like this @shawn41695) when they arrive on the island, and once again when they're in boxes. So it'll notify you and give you a bit of a head's up so you have a higher chance of grabbing the villager~

( Fin. YoRHa In Boxes.png

She is S Tier & goes for 20 NMT or 5mil IGB​

Hey I’d like to be removed from the lurker list, I’ve acquired Dom and the rest of my dreamies ^^

Hey there ! I'd like to be removed from the lurker list too please ! 🙏
Didn't get the notification when you tagged me for Coco don't know why 😢
I still have 3 dreamies to get but I don't have any plot left and I don't TT so maybe I'll use the campsite or will resort to amiibos in the future 😅

Back