• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Cycling ✧ Ylisse Cycle ✧| OFFLINE FOR GOOD.

Status
Not open for further replies.
♫ Can you reserve Hamlet for me if he ever shows up? cx He's my last little cutey missing!

Could you please reserve Maple if she shows up :)
*musicnote*
This is so sad but I cannot figure out how to post a music note :(
~~

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hello, can I reserve Marina and Francine? Thank you! ♫

~~

- - - Post Merge - - -

May I reserve Bob? ^^ ♫

~~

- - - Post Merge - - -

♫ Can you reserve Hamlet for me if he ever shows up? cx He's my last little cutey missing!

Of course~ I decided to put this all in one post, so I wouldn't have to reply individually since you're all asking the same thing~ ^^

Last edited:
Kody IS IN BOXES! 20 MINUTES UNTIL VOIDED

95px-Kody_NewLeaf_Official.png

- - - Post Merge - - -

Kody has been VOIDED

Last edited:
Could I reserve Kiki if she ever shows up? ♫
Yes you may~! Putting you on the list now.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Mint IS IN THE CAMPER! IF YOU WOULD LIKE HER, PLEASE REQUEST TO RESERVE HER! (Waiting on Reserve)

150px-Mint_-_Animal_Crossing_New_Leaf.png

Hazel IS IN BOXES! SHE WILL BE VOIDED IN 20 MINUTES!

Hazel.png

Hazel has been VOIDED

Last edited:
oh wow if i could reserver zucker if he happens to move in/camp out ♫ i would be so happy ;ww;
unless you're saving him for yourself! in that case i would love to reserve marshal (if he ever shows up again) ;ww;

Last edited:
Could I reserve Hans if you ever get him? Thanks! ♫

oh wow if i could reserver zucker if he happens to move in/camp out ♫ i would be so happy ;ww;
unless you're saving him for yourself! in that case i would love to reserve marshal (if he ever shows up again) ;ww;
Zucker isnt a top priority on my list of people I want, so I wouldn't mind giving him to you~

- - - Post Merge - - -

Could I reserve Hans if you ever get him? Thanks! ♫
Sure~!

- - - Post Merge - - -

If you happen to get Ken the Smug Chicken could I possibly reserve him? ♫

Yes you may~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back