• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.

Giveaway Yellow + red flowers!

trafalgar

Bells
Cake
Feedback
100% (24) +
Earlier I made a post about some flowers I wanted to trade, since they were cluttering my town. However, I realized, there has been way too many nice people here who have given me things without asking for anything in return so I wanted to give back that kindness. Instead of trading them or selling them I'm giving it away to people who might need them for their town.

I don't really care how many people take them home, just let me know how many you want/need so I can change the number accordingly and get them ready for you.

First come, first serve.

List of flowers:

1. Yellow violet x 38
  2. Yellow tulip x 30
  3. Yellow pansy x 9
  4. Yellow cosmos x 24
  5. Red cosmos x 15
  6. Red lily x 14

All I ask for is

• That it takes place in my town
  • That you don't take other kinds of flowers and follow proper etiquette
  • Also don't ask for other kinds of flowers. The ones listed above are the only ones I want to give away for now :)

Does no one really want them? Because if so I might have to just destroy them. They really are taking up space.

Last edited:
I'll take them! I'm currently developing my town! I would LOVE some more flowers!!

Back