Buying shooting star plush

Hii! I have a shooting star plush dated august 12 :> ideally I’d like to sell it for tbt. I’m also looking for a 2024 spring sakura!

Hii! I have a shooting star plush dated august 12 :> ideally I’d like to sell it for tbt. I’m also looking for a 2024 spring sakura!
would u be interested in trading the plush for the sakura?

would u be interested in trading the plush for the sakura?
Hmm I had a look at recent sales in the tierlist thread and saw sakura go for 200-400, the shooting star for 500-750. Considering the new sakura sells for under 200 in the shop rn, I’d prefer just tbt or sakura + some tbt if you’re open for that 🫠

Hmm I had a look at recent sales in the tierlist thread and saw sakura go for 200-400, the shooting star for 500-750. Considering the new sakura sells for under 200 in the shop rn, I’d prefer just tbt or sakura + some tbt if you’re open for that 🫠
i've seen the sakura sell usually for 500tbt (and more in the last few sales here) and the last plush i bought was for 500tbt as well. i can add 100tbt but i don't really want to spend too much.

i've seen the sakura sell usually for 500tbt (and more in the last few sales here) and the last plush i bought was for 500tbt as well. i can add 100tbt but i don't really want to spend too much.
I must’ve been looking at older posts then 😊 I’ll pass and try to get one from the shop for 150. But if the date on my shooting star could be helpful for you, hmu and I can dt with yours once you have another one (if it happens to be a date you don’t need).

Back