• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Shop ♥ ~ Xanthippie's General Store ~ ♥ (+sanrio)

How many times are we aloud to visit the RV? Just once or like however many times we want when we just pay one time??

can i order kk oasis, the tsunokakushi, the superhero mask, the rainbow tights, the lucky gold cat, the aquarius urn, the white katana, and the minimalist bed, ottoman, sofa, table, and wardrobe?

i have a black katana i can throw in as part of the payment, so how much will it be? :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

my bad, i didn't have an offer number. i suppose i could say, 200,000-250,000k?

can i order kk oasis, the tsunokakushi, the superhero mask, the rainbow tights, the lucky gold cat, the aquarius urn, the white katana, and the minimalist bed, ottoman, sofa, table, and wardrobe?

i have a black katana i can throw in as part of the payment, so how much will it be? :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

my bad, i didn't have an offer number. i suppose i could say, 200,000-250,000k?

200K and a Black Katana is what I would prefer.

Back