Mafia Wrath of the Egyptian Gods - Kingmaker (Game Thread) Endgame

Status
Not open for further replies.
If Tom does indeed flip town I think it'll strengthen my Sensai scumread, and my Waffles read if it's not strong enough. Maybe Vanessa but she stated it early on and isn't necessarily townleaning him either.
Last minute pockets to look good is such feeble scum play honestly.

Anyway, bed for reals, bye.
tsk Waffles avoided the same question I asked twice

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm like so torn on Tom cos of his AtE idek anymore honestly

about to go run off to class so cant say nearly as much as I want to but:

> Yeah no way Waffles and Tom are on the same scum team here, Waffles would be scumreading Tom for towncred + the bus.
> ghh mfw everything about Tom is screaming scummy af except for that ATE post, I don't see scum!Tom doing that at all. Also Tom, completely disagreed on you being just as productive as Trundle, Trundle has at least pushed forward his thoughts and advocated things, and he's known for his more obtuse posts, you're generally more analytical and I feel like most of your posts are just fluff. Hella sorry about being sick though man, if you're town I can relate I felt like that during SU2.
> Did my eyes play tricks or did Waffles just threaten to claim twice? That feels really unnecessarily extra, adding it to my reasons to scumlean

- - - Post Merge - - -

tbh still mainly thinking Tom is scum though bc of POE, if it's not him it's Dolby/Tina probably and I really don't think either of them are scum

Ok I'll start Waffles no more procrastinating.
- Initially I knew they were a little jumpy, posted a lot Day 1. Never followed, but that goes the same for so many people this game.
- Kinda was getting a town read though, ITYW is experienced isn't she? To me it's just general assumption that experienced players as mafia aren't reckless, unless that's a thing they're known for.

Anyway, going through the posts, I legit COULD NOT keep up. I got to the end of page 2 which is like 50 posts and my brain was fried, and I had gotten literally no where.

So I want to say that A LOT of ITYW's posts were fillers. "I'm bored someone talk to me," "Farobi probably made that tag!" and other quotes of the like were sprinkled in.
Mixed with a combination of "I'm on mobile" and "I've been up super late" constituted a lot of excuse posts.
While these can be indicative of mafia behavior generally, which is the vibe I received in my skim, it can also be an attribute of play style. And I don't know her play style
(Yet Tom explained, and she confirmed, that normally she's a quiet player?)

Off the bat, content wise this is one of the first really good, stuffed posts by ITYW, which is a +, but the Nulling people based on "I've never played with _______ before" is fairly lacking to me. Have you played with Vanessa, Chick and Evan before? Genuinely curious, and how would you have been to read them but not Panda or I?

Bianca was the only drastic change, she was initially a TR. Consistency is good in the other names, but switching only the arguable weakest link in the game to your main scum read is sus

The last note I have that is worth making is ITYW's extreme self awareness. Not much more to expand upon except the fact that she knows how her normal playstyle is, as town and mafia, and is pointing out "Look how much not like mafia I'm being," which shouldn't be something you'd have to do if you're actually sincere.

Sorry it was so lame, I tried not to echo what has already been said. I'm ok with a ITYW's lynch. However, with my created content alone, I think I'd be more confident with Tom.

Great post here actually. Going through her reads list from D1 makes her look super scummy. I can rarely read Waffles properly but last time I scum read her she was an apathetic town. This time she looks like she's actually interested in the game and on top of that made some anti-town reads (or whatever you wanna call scum reading someone who flips town). I'd be happier with Waffles lynch now that I've seen this.

Never quite realized how hassle color coding is
DJgZQRrX0AAU-rL.jpg

Townlock
Townlean
Null
Unsure
TP
Scumlean

Dolby
VanessaMay18
Trundle
Panda

Toadsworthy and Heyden
Heyden #1071 said:
meh glow was an obvious death, shocked she wasn't saved so it was probs dolby protected
Kinda strange I almost died N1 hmm

Replied to Heyden #1157 said:
Heyden: Do you believe Toads' claim tho?
Waffles: I'm actually 50/50 with it tho

We already know that Toads claim non hostile TP (Survivor) but if heyden is really telling the truth this might conflict Toads claim thus it maybe confirmed that sk exist and if both are telling the truth it maybe possible that 2 TP exist. Right now I trust Toads 50/50 because of shot claim

Back then Day 1 to Night 1 people suspected Heyden which I really don't understand why it maybe 5% slight chance that the vig tried to shoot him last night if the vig did really tried to shoot him then it maybe possible that this vig is an amateur player I seriously don't get why waste shot on heyden tho.

Post 1162 said:
+Adding as of I got home, even more filler by repeating who glow and Chick were sus of this person and that person, glow was killed bc it's glow, chick I was honestly surprised didn't flip blue. Doesn't provide any stance, 'doubtful on Bianca', doesn't find suspicions here, not sure with Tom, etc etc.

chick I was honestly surprised didn't flip blue.
Makes me think you're trying to bluesnipe but scum should be more cautoous of what theyre doing I realized it's stupid for a scum to bring this up so I'll let it go for now :lemon: :eyes:

Biancasbotique
Mind you that Glow and Chick have similar suspicion: bianca and heyden
http://www.belltreeforums.com/showt...Game-Thread)&p=7677095&viewfull=1#post7677095

Already stated my thoughts on Bianca
http://www.belltreeforums.com/showt...Game-Thread)&p=7675438&highlight=#post7675438

It's really true that Bianca is always sketchy in other games now I honestly think that I overanalyze stuff and begining to think that im now a lynch bait cuz I always talk about Bianca andddd heyyy tbh was really too blind with my emotions arguing while trying to analyze this now I kinda know my playstyle now (disappointed self), right now I really dunno what to think of Bianca there are other players to deal with, best suggestion is let the vigilante decide whether to kill her or not so gonna rely on ya vig you decide.

If the detective investigate players especially on me, bianca, heyden and toads it would be much appreciated if you put this on your will.

Arstotzkan
Don't get me wrong I dunno how to I really put this but I don't like ya man in game not in general dont get me wrong tho, aside from the caption "scum mom" I really like how you post and all but for me somethings not right I really dunno how to put it tho but its like you have something on your mind that I really don't like well how do I really put this like an objective or smthing but I don't find anything scummy in your post so maybe sooner or later we will find out :lemon:

Jom (I mean Tom)
I never saw him using AtE last year maybe he changed his style now tbh I remember him playing as survivor he wasn't vocal enuf compare now. He is way more useful unlike before and I dont actually see why people suss him I don't frigging remember the hell is happening then some strong players suddenly agreed am I missing something?

I don't think lynching Tom would get us something useful/information in future. I think we should discuss Tom vs Tina thing before we finalize everything

Kermit, Sensai, Ryumia, F11, Tae (busy) - I wanna hear more from them

Not sure where you're getting Waffles and Tom not being on the same scum team. One post I read earlier almost looked like a cover for the other if one flips red. Interesting that Tina was for a Tom lynch earlier but now she is hesitant. Also, I had no idea people thought my reads were vague. I can post a reads list when I'm home from work if you guys want one

- - - Post Merge - - -

The only way there isn't scum in Waffles/Tom is if scum mom is playing is super hard right now.

Checking in, can defintely understand the hesitancy between Tom and Waffles. I scum read them both personally, but what pushed tom over the edge was his post looking more like a crack than anything Waffles posted. (Maybe her frustration against Hayden though)

You know what I seriously need to control my emotions this is one of the reason why I wanna join the game to improve my personality and reading skills to take this game seriously rather than being a **** apathetic player like last yr

Sorry Heyden

There’s no way that waffles and Tom can’t both be on the same scum, agree with Trundle here(meant that I’m not ruling it out).Easily could be both. Tbh, don’t like Sensai’s reads, but I do like her purely for that Tom was scumreading her. Would like to note that Waffles didn’t go after Tom and was cognizant to go after Kat in absence of a Tom scumread, not sure how I feel about that

There's one way we can solve all of this. We can lynch either Trundle or Ryumia for one.,, just sayin...

- - - Post Merge - - -

Then we can lynch Tom or Waffles

There's one way we can solve all of this. We can lynch either Trundle or Ryumia for one.,, just sayin...

- - - Post Merge - - -

Then we can lynch Tom or Waffles

Why don't you put together a case on why we should lynch either then? Otherwise you're generally being rather unhelpful if you are town.

Reads are still coming, I've got too many "oranges" that I want to try and at least attach another color or idea too.

I'm more interested with Tina vs Tom than Trundle vs Ryumia because I find Tina vs Tom intriguing and I am seriously have no frigging idea cuz yall sussed Tom from 0 to 100 real quick as for Trundle vs Ryumia this is trash nothing useful.

Why don't you put together a case on why we should lynch either then? Otherwise you're generally being rather unhelpful if you are town.

Reads are still coming, I've got too many "oranges" that I want to try and at least attach another color or idea too.

1) Trundle- Caxnival Mafia- Strongly Townread- Does it ring a bell?

2) Ryumia- post Zendel- Zendel really had this weird interaction with Trundle (Trundle: I dont like your posts , Zendel: Me too, funny enough...its just a weird interaction...and then later..Trundle agreed with Zendel on one of his posts)-- she also disappeared after being helpful as if directed to stay out by her scummates

Either that is scum fake interactions or Trundle pocketing Zendel....

so Trundle > Zendel scummines for me. which means Trundle > Ryumia in scuminess factor

So for me Trundle > Zendel in scumminess....

- - - Post Merge - - -

Okay Tom vs. Tina, Tom > Tina scumminess for me,

if they are not both town

- - - Post Merge - - -

But I have a strong feeling that Tom and Tina are both town...if Tom is scum, Tina is absolutely town

- - - Post Merge - - -

I also have a strong feeling that most of the mafia are in the inactives..BOTW remember?

If Jacob is scum and Tom is town, Tom's fate is sealed...just sayin...

and if Jacob is town, then lynching Tom and turning out he is mafia is a win win..

if Jacob and Tom are both Town ...well too bad...

That is if Jacob intends to lynch Tom today

- - - Post Merge - - -

Trundle was town in Caxnival Mafia though, you should know that as you were mafia that game.

Oh I meant by Strongly Read is Kirby...and Kirby is Mafia..same with what is going on with Trundle here

giphy-5.gif
I think it would be much better tbh my doctor told me that I shouldn't stressed out or might get brain tumor....

Heyden - Still not convinced that Heyden was a vigilante shot, which leads me to townread them for now. They've been incredibly helpful as of D2, which leads me to believe they're actively hunting scum.

Tina - Townleaning Tina based purely off emotion if I'm honest looking back, but I do like the content she put out that I think is meant for her will/pre-death?

Trundle - Generally townreading, but the fact we're still getting piecemeal reads and mostly quips bugs me.

Dolby - Dolby is a snake, but I'm still townreading this snake at the moment.

Jacob - Kinda unsure on. I like the fact that he wanted to do solo reads on the people he's most likely to lynch, but his activity generally worries me given how quiet he tends to be.

VanessaMay18 - More townleaning, I like her contributions more than I do Bianca's. I'm finding it less likely that Vanessa is the "noob scum" here. Probably a bit eager to please, but I don't think that's inherently scummy.

Ryumia - I just don't have a good feeling since Ryumia kind of dropped off here. Nothing has struck me as town or scum in any particular direction.

Tae - Fencesitting, Tae only really had one good post in my opinion. Most of it was back and forth between somebody (Toad?) about Toad. They've been MIA though, I'd like to hear more from them.

PandaDarling - So yeah I got super weird with Panda D1 and did things that could easily be seen as a pocket attempt. One of my theories was like Kat's, in that Panda was a jester and was just allowing the suspicions to pile on in order to get lynched which would result in a wasted lynch for us. I was honestly hoping that from pulling the e-brake on the Panda train, I'd get a reaction from her where she was trying to pull it back but that didn't happen. I don't feel like Panda is contributing enough to townread either given how often I'll spot her peeping on the thread either.

KermitTea - They haven't really had a lot of meaty content which makes it hard for me to get a peg on where they stand

F11 - Their reads were super weak imo. Content wise also weak. Not exactly a town read, could kinda see as coasty scum.

Biancasbotique - Scumleaning. Generally unhelpful posts.

SensaiGallade - Still pretty convinced that Sensai is mafia.

Arstotzkan - I realize that after telling Dolby earlier I don't trust Kat, this is weird so bear with me. I couldn't find any recent scum!Kat games, so I decided to skim and compare her posts from town!Kat games. Which for the most part, strikes me as almost identical posting styles which has me second guessing my scumread right now. I still do not trust Kat, but I can't really deny that her posts this game are similar to town!Kat.

ITookYourWaffles - Not a fan of their content, their reads were okay but I don't think they're incredibly useful.

I gotta say though, I'm a little weirded out by the people suddenly popping up and saying I would be a bad lynch. Gallade and Waffles notably, mostly because I "think" that they would use that as an opportunity to pocket and look good. I'm sorry also if these aren't the good reads you're looking for, but reads have never really been my strong suit if we're all honest. I'm more likely to latch onto a few people I scum read and try to build something there, than the general reads I'm giving here.

Nestle pls

Oh I meant by Strongly Read is Kirby...and Kirby is Mafia..same with what is going on with Trundle here
I think if I were Trundle I would feel insulted. I mean Trundle is a possibility, but given what we have to go off with him I'm not entirely convinced Trundle is Scumdle.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back