• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Would You Rather...

Wound

would you rather offend everyone but get your voice heard or keep the peace but your voice is silence?

Lunch
( I sleep though it most days anyhow. )

Would you rather Be Forced to Eat Spinach all your life or Be Forced Listen to every Pop song every made?

Spinach.

Would you rather be born with a refrigerator on your back or have a magnetic head?

Refrigerator!

Would you rather Laugh for 1 hour than be miserable for the rest of your life or Cry until you shed tears of scarlet than wake up to find it was just a dream?

one ear, even though one of my ear is really hurting atm

Would you rather be in a really cold freezer for 3 minutes or be next to a volcano for 1 minute.

Valcano (maybe I'd be lucky and it wouldn't Explode!)

Would you rather Dye your hair Pink or Have to listen to Justin Beiber?

Sweat.

Would you rather trip in front of your whole school, but not get hurt or trip alone, but break your arm? (that's how I broke my arm. Twice...and my leg. Luckily, I'm coordinated now.)

Whole school (really I don't find the whole falling thing embarrassing...I don't get it.)

Would you rather be shunned for life for what you think is right or revered for something you don't believe in?

Shunned for life for what I think is right.

Would you rather have only one channel on your tv or only be able to access one website on your computer?

One website on my computer.

Would you die by Chuck Norris or by getting shot in the face by Niko Bellic?

Back