• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Trading Wolfgang is leaving...

Firekai

Friendship is Magic!
Bells
Feedback
100% (11) +
I'm upset. He was my best friend.

Anyway, I really want Drago, Julian, or Whitney. I know they're long shots, especially since his catchphrase is "pone" (I shouldn't play after 2 a.m.) I'm also willing to trade him away for a single golden axe. But make offers! I'll consider all of them. I want to trade like, within the hour. He is in boxes, and please don't run on my flowers when you arrive.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I will consider any offer made.

Aww, sad to hear :( he is one of my dreamies, however, can't manage to get him out in the next few hours, due to the fact I need some sleep x) I can offer you the golden axe, though, if you want

I can give you the gold axe and 2 million bells ^__^
(I'm sorry I don't have those villagers) >,<

Last edited:
Ohhhh my goodness AsiaLockhart that's a nice offer.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'll take you up on the offer for the axe and bells.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I have added you, I am going to open my town now.

Mmhmm! He was my favorite in my town, and this just happened out of nowhere... So it's very sad. :(

I know how that is :( but I'll take very good care of him. And you can visit him whenever you'd like ♡

My gates are open whenever you're ready.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Aww, well that's very sweet of you! Thank you for that.

I got you listed
And it keeps telling me "an error has occurred. Please try again later. Error code: 018-0511"
>,<

Well, it /has/ been storming outside. ;( I'm very sorry if this ends up failing

This error code typically indicates an issue communicating and matchmaking with other players.
This is often caused by network firewalls blocking necessary network traffic.
This can be caused by your network, or the network of the person you are connecting with. If these steps do not resolve your connection issue, have your friend try them as well.

- - - Post Merge - - -

It's okay no worries, I'll keep trying. I was able to go to the town just now. So it should work.

I guess I just have a bad connection right now then.

- - - Post Merge - - -

My friend can't enter my town either... I'm really sorry about this. :(

Back