• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Buying Wishlist!

Bells
Feedback
100% (168) +
Hi! Looking to buy anything off of here:

I can only pay in IGB, TBT, or trade for anything from this list:

https://nookazon.com/profile/919022000/wishlist/769077207 (still WIP)

Thanks!

P.S. I don't know if its showing but there are some items I prefer to buy as a DIY recipe card but if not no big deal.

I can give you a free surveillance camera (fell out of a tree) and I can craft you an ironwood dresser in exchange for the materials :)

It might be easiest if you come to me, and I will craft and drop your camera by the gate whilst I wait for you. Will PM you a Dodo code in a sec.

I can get you the wooden full length mirror, wild log bench, wooden toolbox, and corn soup kettle for 200 tbt? They aren't the DIY's but I have them in all the colors you want.

I can get you the wooden full length mirror, wild log bench, wooden toolbox, and corn soup kettle for 200 tbt? They aren't the DIY's but I have them in all the colors you want.
That's fine. Are you open to negotiating? I don't want to seem high maintenance but the TBT price seems a bit too excessive. :)

160 TBT? I'm going off of 25 TBT=1NMT, I bought some at that rate today
I'm not too familiar with the conversion rate but usually when I see a price where its in the hundreds its usually for something with high value or something high in demand like NMT or hybrids.

I can get you:
Simple Medium Blue Mat
Red Wood Tea Table
Silver Rice Cooker
Pocket Vintage Camper Patched Together
Long Bathtub White
Chestnut Ironwood Dresser
High-End Stereo
Laid Back Garden Gnome
Blue Striped Wall
Black Two-Toned Wall
White Birch Flooring
Basic Wall

How many IGB's can you offer?

I'm not too familiar with the conversion rate but usually when I see a price where its in the hundreds its usually for something with high value or something high in demand like NMT or hybrids.

120 TBT is as low as I'm willing to go, as I crafted three of the items so I'm accounting for resources and customization kits.

Hi! I can make you :

a butterchurn
all of the birdbaths
the toolbox
a whirlpool bath
possibly the woodburning stove (if on hand)
both unglazed pottery sets
all tea tables
white surfboard
black umbrella stand
green silo
open frame kitchen
1 moms cakes

all for 1.2 mill bells (i will customize every color for you & I also should have an extra ironwood dresser diy)

120 TBT is really a lot for those items :oops:
I can offer you a blue plastic pool a wooden bucket maybe a wooden full lenght mirror (idk what color i have) a wood burning stone and the umbrella stand

I can offer you the pink springy ride-on but it depends on what color you have for this item. Actually I am trying to find other colors

10 tbt for the orderable items?

Back