• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Buying -Wishlist-

Status
Not open for further replies.
can get you the rest for 3 tbt each if that works? ^ - ^

i'll get you everything for 2 tbt each if you still need it :3

can u pls stop stealing sales but that's fine u can sale her everything if u need tbt that bad.

the op bumped the thread after you offered everything. i assumed that meant they didn't want your offer (because why would they need to bump the thread after that if their list is finished?), so, i offered lower.

the op bumped the thread after you offered everything. i assumed that meant they didn't want your offer (because why would they need to bump the thread after that if their list is finished?), so, i offered lower.

nah u've done it on multiple threads but like i said that's fine u can sell her everything if u want tbt that bad.

I was responding to her offer, I don't see that as me turning it down. My list isn't finished yet, Hyoon and I haven't traded yet.

I do appreciate your counter offer, but I'm going to decline. I know I'll have another wishlist in the future. If you have the items I'd love to buy from you then. ^.^

I think I'll lock this thread now. Hyoon vm for further discussion on the trade.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back