• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Buying ✾ WISHLIST ✾ | Looking for a few JP orderables!

okay this is a really weird request, but you have shampoodle in your town? I neglected my new save game for 4 months, got really bad bed head and im so sick of it!! If you dont you can just have it for free ^-^

I do have Shampoodle :)
I'll add you then let you know when my gates are open if you're available to trade now ^^

Okay! I'll head over to shampoodle then I'll give you the item

Okay! I'll head over to shampoodle then I'll give you the item

Are you on the way now? :)
If you can't see my town then I can close and open it again :D

Town is Oak btw

Last edited:
Hello, I can offer the following items from your wishlist. :')
Kerokerokeroppi Pins
Cinnamoroll Hat
Hello Kitty Shoes
Barrel Planter
Pitcher Plant
Princess Chair x2
Princess Chest
Princess Dresser
Princess Sofa
Princess Curio
Princess Table
Princess Lamp

Donburi + 42tbt?

Last edited:
Hello, I can offer the following items from your wishlist. :')
Kerokerokeroppi Pins
Cinnamoroll Hat
Hello Kitty Shoes
Barrel Planter
Pitcher Plant
Princess Chair x2
Princess Chest
Princess Dresser
Princess Sofa
Princess Curio
Princess Table
Princess Lamp

Donburi + 42tbt?

How much would you like (+donburi) if I offer for everything except the Princess series? I think I'd like to save a bit just in case I find one of my dream villagers in the shops :D

How much would you like (+donburi) if I offer for everything except the Princess series? I think I'd like to save a bit just in case I find one of my dream villagers in the shops :D

It would be 20tbt + donburi.
I go 5tbt for amiibo items, 3tbt per princess item. Donburi takes 5tbt off of 25 so 20 in total. I math things out. xD

Last edited:
It would be 20tbt + donburi.
I go 5tbt for amiibo items, 3tbt per princess item. Donburi takes 5tbt off of 25 so 20 in total. I math things out. xD

Ohh thanks for pricing them. I'm still figuring out the average prices in this site ahah :D
I'll open the gates of my town in a bit! I'll let you know

Ohh thanks for pricing them. I'm still figuring out the average prices in this site ahah :D
I'll open the gates of my town in a bit! I'll let you know

Its all good. It takes some getting use to the pricing. I took a two year break from this site and now in-game bells seem to hold little value really, which is kind of sad. xD
Anyways, I'll wait until you're ready. (^o^)v

Its all good. It takes some getting use to the pricing. I took a two year break from this site and now in-game bells seem to hold little value really, which is kind of sad. xD
Anyways, I'll wait until you're ready. (^o^)v

They're open! :)

Payment sent! Thanks for trading with me again :)

Last edited:
Deliver c:

- - - Post Merge - - -

please open your gates! ive added your fc

Back