• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Buying ✾ WISHLIST ✾ | Looking for a few JP orderables!

I was trying to visit, but your gates never appeared :(

I opened my gates a minute after you replied so maybe that's why you didn't see me? It was open for 20 minutes ahaha >u<
I'll open it again in a min ^^

edit: It's open :)

Last edited:
Do you still need the aurora screen? I could get it for 1 TBT lol edit: o I see vennka took care of that

- - - Post Merge - - -

coat hanger and Cupid bench as well

Last edited:
Do you still need the aurora screen? I could get it for 1 TBT lol

- - - Post Merge - - -

Edit: coat hanger and Cupid bench as well

I was already offered the Aurora Screen earlier so that's why I didn't order >u<

I would love to order the coat hanger and bench though! Guess I missed those items in your list. Should I fill up the form in your post again? :)

I was already offered the Aurora Screen earlier so that's why I didn't order >u<

I would love to order the coat hanger and bench though! Guess I missed those items in your list. Should I fill up the form in your post again? :)

Nah it's fine lol let me start getting them :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

I swear I had a coat hanger, I guess not :/ I still have the Cupid bench thou

- - - Post Merge - - -

That's fine :)
I'll leave my gates open for you ^^

- - - Post Merge - - -

- - - Post Merge - - -

Payment sent! Thank you

okay this is a really weird request, but you have shampoodle in your town? I neglected my new save game for 4 months, got really bad bed head and im so sick of it!! If you dont you can just have it for free ^-^

Back