• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Buying wishlist (landscape items)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have 2 famous mushrooms that I can sell you for 1 tbt each
I have 2 pink carnations that I am selling for 2 tbt each
I have 6 purple tulips that I can sell you for 1 tbt each

Let me know if you're interested. :)

hi! sorry for the late reply, but i'd love to buy all of those whenever you're available :) would you prefer pick up or drop off?

My villagers keep planting flowers so I have white cosmos, white lilies, white pansies & white violets all throughout my town. You're more than welcome to come pick them for free. You can take as many of each of the 4 of them as you want. Let me know if you'd be interested. Thank you!

My villagers keep planting flowers so I have white cosmos, white lilies, white pansies & white violets all throughout my town. You're more than welcome to come pick them for free. You can take as many of each of the 4 of them as you want. Let me know if you'd be interested. Thank you!

that'd be great! thank you so so much :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hey! Either one is fine so whatever works best for you!

i'd rather pick them up if you're alright with that, thanks! :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

i have some work to do right now, but i'll pm you both when i'm ready; thanks again!~

that'd be great! thank you so so much :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

i'd rather pick them up if you're alright with that, thanks! :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

i have some work to do right now, but i'll pm you both when i'm ready; thanks again!~

You're very welcome! No rush. Take your time. Thanks!

hey! i'm online now; let me know whenever you're available & ready for me to come over, thanks :)

I actually have someone in town right now so I'll let you know when I'm free. I also wanted to let you now you can have an hybrids you find mixed in with the normal flowers. I know of at least 2 I saw this morning. Thanks!

I actually have someone in town right now so I'll let you know when I'm free. I also wanted to let you now you can have an hybrids you find mixed in with the normal flowers. I know of at least 2 I saw this morning. Thanks!

that's alright, i can wait :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

I can open up my gates for you right now

Dont forget to add me though :)

sounds great! i'll send you the tbt & add your friend code

that's alright, i can wait :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

sounds great! i'll send you the tbt & add your friend code

I'm so sorry but something's coming up & I need to get off my 3DS. I'll be on tomorrow for sure though. Sorry about this!

I'm so sorry but something's coming up & I need to get off my 3DS. I'll be on tomorrow for sure though. Sorry about this!

no worries! i'll be on tomorrow as well; just like my post or pm me when you're on :)

i have tons of flowers i can sell you but you have to pick it up, hopefully you have space on your locker...just message me...thanks

Hey there! I can get you the following items:

Pink roses (x15)
Purple roses (x9)
Pink carnations (x12)
Elegant mushroom (x9)

How much are you willing to pay for these items?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back