Buying wishlist (landscape items)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have 2 famous mushrooms that I can sell you for 1 tbt each
I have 2 pink carnations that I am selling for 2 tbt each
I have 6 purple tulips that I can sell you for 1 tbt each

Let me know if you're interested. :)

hi! sorry for the late reply, but i'd love to buy all of those whenever you're available :) would you prefer pick up or drop off?

My villagers keep planting flowers so I have white cosmos, white lilies, white pansies & white violets all throughout my town. You're more than welcome to come pick them for free. You can take as many of each of the 4 of them as you want. Let me know if you'd be interested. Thank you!

My villagers keep planting flowers so I have white cosmos, white lilies, white pansies & white violets all throughout my town. You're more than welcome to come pick them for free. You can take as many of each of the 4 of them as you want. Let me know if you'd be interested. Thank you!

that'd be great! thank you so so much :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hey! Either one is fine so whatever works best for you!

i'd rather pick them up if you're alright with that, thanks! :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

i have some work to do right now, but i'll pm you both when i'm ready; thanks again!~

that'd be great! thank you so so much :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

i'd rather pick them up if you're alright with that, thanks! :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

i have some work to do right now, but i'll pm you both when i'm ready; thanks again!~

You're very welcome! No rush. Take your time. Thanks!

hey! i'm online now; let me know whenever you're available & ready for me to come over, thanks :)

I actually have someone in town right now so I'll let you know when I'm free. I also wanted to let you now you can have an hybrids you find mixed in with the normal flowers. I know of at least 2 I saw this morning. Thanks!

I actually have someone in town right now so I'll let you know when I'm free. I also wanted to let you now you can have an hybrids you find mixed in with the normal flowers. I know of at least 2 I saw this morning. Thanks!

that's alright, i can wait :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

I can open up my gates for you right now

Dont forget to add me though :)

sounds great! i'll send you the tbt & add your friend code

that's alright, i can wait :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

sounds great! i'll send you the tbt & add your friend code

I'm so sorry but something's coming up & I need to get off my 3DS. I'll be on tomorrow for sure though. Sorry about this!

I'm so sorry but something's coming up & I need to get off my 3DS. I'll be on tomorrow for sure though. Sorry about this!

no worries! i'll be on tomorrow as well; just like my post or pm me when you're on :)

i have tons of flowers i can sell you but you have to pick it up, hopefully you have space on your locker...just message me...thanks

Hey there! I can get you the following items:

Pink roses (x15)
Purple roses (x9)
Pink carnations (x12)
Elegant mushroom (x9)

How much are you willing to pay for these items?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back