• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Buying Wishlist Items

Hello, Simply! do you mind if I can catalog all the DLC you have listed? ^^
If not, I'm sorry for bothering!
edit: besides sushi platter

Last edited:
I have a sea globe, would you trade it for the sushi platter? Not sure what either of them are worth
If not, how many bells will you offer?

Hello, Simply! do you mind if I can catalog all the DLC you have listed? ^^
If not, I'm sorry for bothering!
edit: besides sushi platter

You can! You'll most likely have to visit me again, so then I can have them laying around in case anyone else will catalog them quq

- - - Post Merge - - -

It is ok! I went ahead and added you - did you want to host or to come over to my village? :)

I'll have to add you and do things tomorrow! I'm tired and have done a lot of trades - I'll tell you when, though!

- - - Post Merge - - -

I have a sea globe, would you trade it for the sushi platter? Not sure what either of them are worth
If not, how many bells will you offer?

Yeah, that's a fine trade by me! I'll have to do it all tomorrow - I'm gonna sleep now guys. (I actually meant to go to bed earlier but I realized I forgot to list that here orz)

Yeah, that's a fine trade by me! I'll have to do it all tomorrow - I'm gonna sleep now guys. (I actually meant to go to bed earlier but I realized I forgot to list that here orz)

No problem, drop me a PM when you are ready

Alright, simply!
sweet dreams to you, and hope to trade with you tommorrow. :)

Sorry for the lack of activity! I didn't realize this school week would have been as hectic as it was ;_; The time I did have to play AC was used to, well, play it. I have no school tomorrow so I'll be working on catalogs/trades! (19 away from train station remodel!!)

I'm so sorry, again qnq I'll reply properly tomorrow! I'm tired;

I prefer paying bells for these, but otherwise I can trade items.
The items I'm giving are not for sale - only for trade. :( I apologize.

Want:
- Pansy Table
- Egg Lamp
- Sea Globe
- Snow Bunny
- Mush Wall-Lamp
- Classic Wall
- Lunar Horizon
- Plaster Wall
- Rose Wall
- Diner Tile
- Full Creepy Series

[Flowers]
- Blue Pansies x 2
- Purple Tulips x 2

Full Wishlist

Giving:
- Bells (I?d rather give bells than anything!!)
- Throwing Beans
- Pumpkin Pie
- Afternoon-tea Set

DLC:
- Tree-stump Chair
- Sushi Platter
- Stuffed Stocking
- Sprout Table
- Slushie Machine
- Kagamimochi
- Cherry-blossom Clock
- Leaf Bed
(These are reorderable)

Gulliver Exclusives (Not really hard to obtain):
- Samgyetang
- Statue of Liberty
- Eiffel Tower
- Gladiator Sandals
- Conical Straw Hat

Miscellaneous:
- Toy Hammer (rare island item)
- Tweeter
- Blue Glow Wand
- Bubble Wand
- Matcha Soft-serve
- Vanilla Ice Cream
- Vanilla Soft-serve
- Choco Soft-serve
- Strawberry Ice Cream
- Mint Double-Scoop
- Swirl Soft-serve

Balloons:
- Pink Balloon
- Indigo Balloon
- Cyan Balloon
- Red Balloon
- Bunny Indigo Balloon
- Bunny Orange Balloon
- Heart Yellow Balloon
- Heart Pink Balloon
- Heart Indigo Balloon
- Heart Orange Balloon

Pinwheels:
- Cyan Pinwheel
- Green Pinwheel
- Pink Pinwheel
- Red Pinwheel
- Blue Pinwheel

I would prefer if trades were in my town, but I'm fine with visiting others as well!
I hope to have fast trades; if someone can trade with me in a matter of minutes then there is more of a chance I will accept their offer. ;u; I apologize for that, but I do not have a lot of time for the game.
Thank you for reading!

Egg lamp for sushi platter?

are you still looking for a sea globe? I will trade for a pumpkin pie & throwing beans. let me know :)

I clicked your 'wishlist' link and it said "There's nothing here.
Whatever you were looking for doesn't currently exist at this address. Unless you were looking for this error page, in which case: Congrats! You totally found it."
And I do have a tumblr account, so it's because I couldn't access it. ;)

I have the classic wall. ;3 And here are other items for trade / sale. PM me if you want something. ;)

Last edited:
hey!
i've got the Mush Wall-Lamp, 2 purple tulips and 2 blue pansies!
I'm interested in the afternoon tea set and Pumpkin pie, but i'm not sure if it'll be a fair trade!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Shoot me a PM for your offer :3
I was going to sell anyway my mushroom wall lamp at retails :0

are you still looking for a sea globe? I will trade for a pumpkin pie & throwing beans. let me know :)

Someone else offered, but if it doesn't go through, then I'll go to you! ;u; Thanks!

- - - Post Merge - - -

I clicked your 'wishlist' link and it said "There's nothing here.
Whatever you were looking for doesn't currently exist at this address. Unless you were looking for this error page, in which case: Congrats! You totally found it."
And I do have a tumblr account, so it's because I couldn't access it. ;)

I have the classic wall. ;3 And here are other items for trade / sale. PM me if you want something. ;)

Yeah - I changed my url but forgot to change it here! quq It should be fixed now, though! There's not a lot on it, though.

- - - Post Merge - - -

hey!
i've got the Mush Wall-Lamp, 2 purple tulips and 2 blue pansies!
I'm interested in the afternoon tea set and Pumpkin pie, but i'm not sure if it'll be a fair trade!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Shoot me a PM for your offer :3
I was going to sell anyway my mushroom wall lamp at retails :0

That's a fair trade, to me! Gosh, I really need to pick up on these trades. I've gotten a lot more busy than I assumed I would OTL I'll PM all of you individually when I'm ready!! I'll be going down from oldest to newest so it may take a little bit for recent traders to get a hold of me! So sorry I've been inactive and slow;;

Rose wall for cherry blossom clock?
Let me know so I can order it for you! :)

Thanks!^^

I'm so sorry guys! I'm afraid I just have to cancel this whole trade;; some things came up and I just lost enjoyment in anything for a while.
I would be so thankful if I could get these things for free/bells, but, otherwise, I don't have the need to trade items. The reasoning for this is because of my lack of playing the game - I always have time/bells, but I don't want to spend time getting items organized for a trade.

I apologize to anyone who looked forward to a trade!! I feel terrible but I haven't been playing at all.. I hope you guys understand;;

whoops, I just saw your last message. sorry about that.

Last edited:
Back