• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Buying ❣️Wishlist items❣️

Status
Not open for further replies.

Magritte

Bells
Feedback
100% (10) +
Hi guys! Thanks to the kind people here, I'm collecting almost all my wish items.😊
Thanks to them, I could decorate my house beautifully! But I'm still looking for some more items to decorate my house.
Since I don't have any TBT yet, I will pay as much as you want with IGB.🥺

Please feel free to contact me anytime if you have anything to sell in the list below.🥰

Golden tools set (5) X 2
Mermaid set (13) X 2

kimbap plate X 8
new year's noodles X 6
pink wet suit X 3
sailboat model X 5
veggie basket X 5
whirlpool bath X 7
bamboo grass X 7
cucumber horse X 4
dango X 6
eggplant cow X 4
rice cake X 6
twelve-grape plate X 6
half-eaten pizza X 5
flower bouquet X 6
lily lamp X 6
amiibo shelf X 2

Recently, the house has been expanded, so i need a lot of items such as the list above. Please feel free to contact me anytime!💓

Last edited:
hi! i have a 1TBT shop and i could give a big discount for first purchase <3
i could give everything until 'cucumber house' for 60tbt ! – around 80 items

hi! i have a 1TBT shop and i could give a big discount for first purchase <3
i could give everything until 'cucumber house' for 60tbt ! – around 80 items

That's a good idea, but I'm sorry. As I wrote, I don't have a lot of TBTs yet, so I think I can only pay you with IGB right now. Thank you for asking me. If I get to collect a lot of TBT, I will contact you again!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back