Buying Wishlist Items!

kawaii_princess

The Princess of Luv Town
Bells
Winter Mittens
Feedback
100% (154) +
So I decided to redo my thread because I completely forgot I have MoriDB to show what I'm looking for! So I have two different lists:

Items I'm Looking For

Items I'm Looking For My Friend

I'm willing to pay with IGB or TBTs. It doesn't matter to me if I come pick it up or you drop it up, all I ask if that if you had any villagers that recently moved into the abyss, please clear them so I won't have your villager. Thank you!​

Hi I have to following for 2 tbt each

Celeste ribbon
cup of tea
Hello Kitty dress
Kerokerokeroppi pins
My Melody shoes
perfume bottles
Pompompurin dress
standing TV
Poogie (he's refurbished tho)

Hi I have to following for 2 tbt each

Celeste ribbon
cup of tea
Hello Kitty dress
Kerokerokeroppi pins
My Melody shoes
perfume bottles
Pompompurin dress
standing TV
Poogie (he's refurbished tho)

Oh awesome! Yes sounds good, just let me know when you're free and I can come over and pick up the items ; v ;

I saw you're looking for an item from Sprocket's RV? I could scan him in for you and you could visit his RV for free if you'd like. :)

I saw you're looking for an item from Sprocket's RV? I could scan him in for you and you could visit his RV for free if you'd like. :)

Aww that's very sweet of you! I actually forgot to put in the beginning post, but I have his card, I just don't want to use up all my MEOW coupons (I only have a little amount). I think I actually have enough to get his item, and since I have the card, it all works out. I appreciate it though!

Oops sorry nvm I cant trade now, I’ll send you a PM!

Last edited:
I can give you basic trash can for free.
Also, if you have enough Meow Tickets, you can order basket chair from Isabelle's RV after I scan her amiibo.

Let me know if you are still looking for these items.

Hi :) I have these item on hand.

☑ bathroom shelf
☑ beauty salon cart
☑ board game x2
☑ New 3DS XL - HHD
☑ slipper rack
☑ bread-making set
☑ New Nintendo 3DS XL
☑ modern wash station

Last edited:
If you still need the Cart Return and are okay with buying it with your own coupons, I have Timmy & Tommy scanned in right now.

Back