Buying Wishlist items!⭐️

I can order you the giant teddy bear, and I'm pretty sure I have an extra princess sofa. Also Celeste is in my town if you wanna order her ribbon!

Edit: yes I have the sofa

Last edited:
I can order you the giant teddy bear, and I'm pretty sure I have an extra princess sofa. Also Celeste is in my town if you wanna order her ribbon!

Edit: yes I have the sofa
That'll be great! How much do you want for it all?

I have four unorderable things on your wishlist. Can I give them to you for 2 TBT each, a total of 8 TBT?

Hello! :) I know it's not much but I have a pink carnation in my town that you can have.. it just sticks out like a sore thumb so I wanted to get rid of it anyway haha.. let me know if you'd like it and I can drop it off!

Hello! :) I know it's not much but I have a pink carnation in my town that you can have.. it just sticks out like a sore thumb so I wanted to get rid of it anyway haha.. let me know if you'd like it and I can drop it off!
Haha sure I'll take it!

Hi! The table that the makeup case is on is "wooden counter" (click for the picture) and it's the white customization I believe. :) I can give you the item for free. Would you like it customized white before I hand it over to you or would you like to customize yourself?

-----

Oh hahaha! You knew what the item was ^^; either way, I can give it to you for free.

Last edited:
Hi! The table that the makeup case is on is "wooden counter" (click for the picture) and it's the white customization I believe. :) I can give you the item for free. Would you like it customized white before I hand it over to you or would you like to customize yourself?

-----

Oh hahaha! You knew what the item was ^^; either way, I can give it to you for free.
Yeah a few people told me already haha! But yes I would like it!

I have...

1. bathroom shelf
2. jacob's ladder
3. headband
4. wedding cake

for a total of 8 tbt?

Yep! Is now good? I need to get the items together, so I'll be ready in five minutes or so

Sure! Please VM me when you're ready to pick the item up.

Back