• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.

Buying WISHLIST ITEMS WANTED. WILL PAY MILLIONS.

Status
Not open for further replies.
i have i think around 5 black roses , the afternoon tea set , and 2 white carnations c:

I don't have any White Carnations, I do have some Purple pansies, but not too many, maybe three at the most. Villager pics, I have Margie, Stitches & Kaite.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Of course! What are you looking for it? I'll just throw out a number, 300K?

- - - Post Merge - - -

That sounds perfectly reasonable to me. :) Do you need time to collect those items?

Ack, I'm so sorry for the late reply, I forgot I posted on here! I'm interested in those 2 purple pansies and stitches and margie's pics if that's ok? Thanks in advance! ^.^

Hi there, I have sloppy carpet and sloppy stereo. Let me know how much you want to offer :D

Edit: And also slushie machine

Last edited:
i have i think around 5 black roses , the afternoon tea set , and 2 white carnations c:

Oh awesome! Did you have a certain number you had in mind? How does 1m sound?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hi there, I have sloppy carpet and sloppy stereo. Let me know how much you want to offer :D

Edit: And also slushie machine

Alrighty. How does 1.5m sound?

- - - Post Merge - - -

I have 10 orange cosmos and 10 orange pansies.

Cool! Could I take them all for 900k?

Hey I have these flowers!

Orange pansies(X2)
Blue Violets(X2)
Holly start(X1)
Sapling (X1)
Orange Cosmos(X1)
And if you want it a red carnation.

I only want 500 for each iteam.

Not sure if u saw this or not :3

Just saw it. Haha. So sorry! That sounds great. Let me know when your available, and I'll add you and we can trade. I'll be off and on all weekend

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hey I have these flowers!

Orange pansies(X2)
Blue Violets(X2)
Holly start(X1)
Sapling (X1)
Orange Cosmos(X1)
And if you want it a red carnation.

I only want 500 for each iteam.

500 bells or 500k bells each? Haha

500 bells not 500,000

- - - Post Merge - - -

Actually can I change it to 1,000 bells each? I'm really new to this website and I don't know the normal prices. Is 1,000 bells too much?

cash register, checkout counter, and some of the hybrids
name your price, pm me

Last edited:
500 bells not 500,000

- - - Post Merge - - -

Actually can I change it to 1,000 bells each? I'm really new to this website and I don't know the normal prices. Is 1,000 bells too much?

So altogether you'd be giving me 4 flowers, including the Red Carnation? That sounds great.
5,000 for 5 hybrids is actually extremely low. Haha, at least on this site. I can give you around 500K for all of those hybrids. :)

Let me know what you think.

- - - Post Merge - - -

cash register, checkout counter, and some of the hybrids
name your price, pm me

How many hybrids? I would need specifics before coming up with a price

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hi ^^
I have the following :
orange cosmos
black roses
pink tulips

Sounds awesome! I would need to know an exact number you'd like looking for, and for how many flowers before I said yes though. :)

So altogether you'd be giving me 4 flowers, including the Red Carnation? That sounds great.
5,000 for 5 hybrids is actually extremely low. Haha, at least on this site. I can give you around 500K for all of those hybrids.

Let me know what you think.

I know I'm selling stuff for crazy low ,but I don't think hybrids are worth anything near what people are selling them for these days. I'm trying to lower the over all costs of hybrids (I know its a long shot) ;) In the future I'm planning on opening a thread to sell hybrids for dirt cheap so that others will have to lower their prices to get people to buy them.

So your order is:
Orange pansies (X2)
Red carnation (X1)
Orange cosmos (X1)
Blue violet (X1)

PM me when your ready :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back