• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Buying Wishlist items!! ✿ (UPDATED LIST - ONLY 11 ITEMS NEEDED)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Starryparfait

Bells
Feedback
100% (20) +
✿✿✿​

I'd like to get some items from My Wishlist!

I can pay in TBT, IGB, or offer visits to any of my Sanrio RV's, if you'd prefer!

Or, here's a list of my Orderable items if you'd be interested in trading instead!

Thank you! :)

✿✿✿​

Last edited:
I can get get you:
Blue Roses x5
Chocolate Fountain
Marshmallow Chair
minimalist dresser
minimalist ottoman
minimalist table
rainbow screen
rice cooker
slushie machine

I'll check your list after I finish some trades! :D

I can get get you:
Blue Roses x5
Chocolate Fountain
Marshmallow Chair
minimalist dresser
minimalist ottoman
minimalist table
rainbow screen
rice cooker
slushie machine

I'll check your list after I finish some trades! :D

awesome! How much would you like for the rainbow screen, blue roses, chocolate fountain, rice cooker, and slushie machine? I can offer you TBT and traded items as well if you want!!

awesome! How much would you like for the rainbow screen, blue roses, chocolate fountain, rice cooker, and slushie machine? I can offer you TBT and traded items as well if you want!!

Ah I'm assuming you don't need the other items I listed down?
I would like blue-stripe tights, kitchen island + 10 tbt (2 tbt each for blue roses)

Ah I'm assuming you don't need the other items I listed down?
I would like blue-stripe tights, kitchen island + 10 tbt (2 tbt each for blue roses)

I had those items on there before I decided to change my room around and I don't need them so much anymore? maybe if I rearrange again ahaha but I'm mostly interested in the ones I listed~ And yes that sounds great I'll get those right away!! And I'll send you the tbt and add your friend code! :D

I had those items on there before I decided to change my room around and I don't need them so much anymore? maybe if I rearrange again ahaha but I'm mostly interested in the ones I listed~ And yes that sounds great I'll get those right away!! And I'll send you the tbt and add your friend code! :D

Ohh I'll just order the ones you listed then. :D
Your town or mine?

Let me know when they're open again :)
Also I sent back 4 tbt because I realized that one of my villagers moved on top of my hybrids :(

I might have to go to your town, actually. I have my gates open but it keeps saying it's not working?? It happened when someone else tried to visit tonight too :/

And yeah no worries!

I might have to go to your town, actually. I have my gates open but it keeps saying it's not working?? It happened when someone else tried to visit tonight too :/

And yeah no worries!

Not working? Do you get error messages? D :
I'll open my gates in a minute!

- - - Post Merge - - -

My gates are open ^^

Not working? Do you get error messages? D :
I'll open my gates in a minute!

I didn't get an error message! Maybe it's because I hadn't checked on the confirmed friend adding with the friend code?? I really don't know what the thing is, but you're the second person who said my town hasn't shown up even though it was open lolol

Ahh, I'll come over now then!!

I didn't get an error message! Maybe it's because I hadn't checked on the confirmed friend adding with the friend code?? I really don't know what the thing is, but you're the second person who said my town hasn't shown up even though it was open lolol

Ahh, I'll come over now then!!

I don't know what the problem is but if that happens then I usually re-open my gates. ^^ Fixes the problem most of the time for me : 00

StarryParfait
claw foot tub 1280
cushion 800
florence flask 1600
home computer rack 1800
lovely kitchen 2280
soft server lamp 1120 = 8880 + fee = 10,000
+
princess chest 99k = 109,000 Deal?

StarryParfait
claw foot tub 1280
cushion 800
florence flask 1600
home computer rack 1800
lovely kitchen 2280
soft server lamp 1120 = 8880 + fee = 10,000
+
princess chest 99k = 109,000 Deal?

This is in In game bells, right? Just making sure. I'm new aha
But that sounds great!

Last edited:
Hey there!

I can get you:
basket chair
fancy tea set
labrador ornament
princess table

for a visit to marty's RV (pompompurin) a couple times! :)
VM if interested!

EDIT: Do you still need labrador ornament?

Last edited:
This is in In game bells, right? Just making sure. I'm new aha
But that sounds great!

I will place this order now and add your FC. I will send you a VM to let you know that your order is ready. Add this 4957-7402-8737 when you are ready for delivery

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back