• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Buying Wishlist items ~~~ trading mush items/nmt/bells/hybrids

koikoi

Bells
Mailbox
Feedback
100% (149) +
Please help me with my wishlist.

I can offer nmt/bells/any hybrid! 🌼 & offering mush items (mush lamp, mush partition, mush parasol, mush table, etc)

- trees bounty arch (item or diy) - will pay 20 nmt for diy & tons of hybrids
- lily of the valleys (will also pay nmt & hybrids)
- leaf stool diy?
- white drink machine & white snack machine
- moms cake (3) / can offer nmt too
- anchor

Last edited:
i have a spare wooden shop sign diy and can offer 12 LOTV! is it possible to trade for any mush lamps ? :>

edit: i also have a white drink machine!

I'm sorry I don't have any of the wishlist items but I'm desperate for mush items! Would I be able to buy some off you for igb?

As a heads up, Tire Stack and Tire Toy are not regular DIYs. You learn them by fishing up Tires from the water. Same goes for any of the other garbage crafting recipes.

i have a spare wooden shop sign diy and can offer 12 LOTV! is it possible to trade for any mush lamps ? :>

edit: i also have a white drink machine!

yes how many mush lamps are you looking for? I just have to gather materials so it might be a bit!

i have 3 moms cakes~ do you have any purple windflowers and orange roses by chance? :O

i have 3 moms cakes~ do you have any purple windflowers and orange roses by chance? :O

I do :) how many would you like for the moms cakes? (I also have purple hyacinths and pansies if you’re looking for other purples)

hii I have 3 old tires :) would you trade for 1 NMT ?

Nevermind, saw someone offered drink machine. I can get you an anchor. Would a mush partition be ok? I can give you some book mile tickets to make it more fair.

Last edited:
Would you be ok waiting until tomorrow so I can order the white drink machine? If so I can give you that, the frying pan diy and an anchor (the anchor statue from the fishing tourney right?)

I would love a mush partition and parasol. If that’s too much I’m ok with just the partition.

Edit - actually the frying pan DIY is part of the DIY for beginners from Nooks Cranny so I cant buy it again. If you can craft mush furniture I imagine you’re far enough ahead that can buy it at your Nooks Cranny but if not you can come buy it at my town.

Oh lol I didnt know that! I’m good on the frying pan diy then. I can craft a mush partition and parasol for the anchor and white drink machine. Send me a pm tomorrow :)

Oh lol I didnt know that! I’m good on the frying pan diy then. I can craft a mush partition and parasol for the anchor and white drink machine. Send me a pm tomorrow :)

Disregard my edit of my edit then lol. I will send you a PM when I have them both,

hi!! i have a white snack machine, a blue anchor (from the fishing tourney), and i could give you 2 lily of the valleys!! in return, would you be able to craft me 4 mush lamps? i can provide the clay!! if not that’s ok!! thank you so much!!

I have both white drink machine and snack machines. I also have a bronze/gold? anchor statue. Interested in any mushroom items and one black lily hybrid.

Back