• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Buying 💖 Wishlist Items, Rattan Series 💖 Trading: Spare DIYs

No problem! How much do you want to pay for them. I’d like IGB but I’m not picky on how much.

i have the white picnic basket for sure, and the mixer & kitty litter box in white (but not sure if those are customisable to the colour you want). lmk if you're interested and you're offer so I can order them for you before tomorrow! ill be sleeping soon since its 1am in 15min haha

i have the white picnic basket for sure, and the mixer & kitty litter box in white (but not sure if those are customisable to the colour you want). lmk if you're interested and you're offer so I can order them for you before tomorrow! ill be sleeping soon since its 1am in 15min haha
I don’t believe any of them are customizable but I’m interested nonetheless! 30k for them?

I don’t believe any of them are customizable but I’m interested nonetheless! 30k for them?
sure!! ill order them now but ill have to wait until tomorrow for them to arrive if thats okay. can i pm you and sort out a time for trading then? :)

Where are you finding all these pictures of items? :eek:

And I have the rose coffee cup (can order em for you) and I have the cake modeling clay :D

Sure but how many do you want? lol my sons also playing right now so can I get it to you in about an hour?
Hmm could I get one of the clay and 2 cups please :3
And that’s fine, I should make some breakfast xD
Post automatically merged:

(hi i dont have anything on ur list but im wondering where you got pictures of all the items)
Pssst
Lol it’s incomplete but helped!
There’s also a website called villagerdb.com that has the items, just not color variant

Back