• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Buying Wishlist and Bush Starts

EconomicPig

Bells
Cake
Cake
Feedback
93.3% (13) +
I've been redecorating my houses and preparing my landscape so I can finally update my dream code, and there is just a few things I need left! I appreciate all the help :)

Wishlist :
http://moridb.com/catalogs/GOd4mRfYCe

Landscape items :
White Azalea Starts : x7
Pink Azalea Starts : x7
Silver Axe

I can pay in IGB or TBT, and I'm looking to just spend the rest of the TBT I have left so I can overpay a little (5 TBT per 2 bush starts)

I also have a couple of hybrids available for trade(About 7 to 12 of each) : Purple and blue roses, blue and orange pansies, and black tulips

Just name your price and I'll try to get back to you guys as soon as possible :cool:

Hello, I have 7 white azalea starts, 7 pink azalea starts, and 2 silver axes.

Let me know if you still need these items <3 You'd actually be doing me a huge favor because I'm totally in need of tbt xD
Thank you for reading!

Last edited:
I have Reese's rv, which has the Natural Bench and Low Table. I won't be around until tomorrow, so I'll let you know when I'm back online.
Please let me know if you have anything on my wishlist: http://moridb.com/catalogs/DYJYx2PiZ9
I have the garden rock, as well as 1-3 white carnations and black roses I can part with!

Hello, I have 7 white azalea starts, 7 pink azalea starts, and 2 silver axes.

Let me know if you still need these items <3 You'd actually be doing me a huge favor because I'm totally in need of tbt xD
Thank you for reading!
Yes, I?d love the azaleas as well as 1 silver axe! 35 TBT for the starts, and I?m not sure how much silver axes go for, so let me know what sounds fair!

I will only be online later tonight (9;00pm-1:00am PST). But tomorrow I?ll be on for most of the entire afternoon and night, so hopefully we can meet up soon!!

That sounds great! When would you like to trade? I'll show you to Reese's rv, so please follow me when you arrive :)

Hi There♡I can order you a sushi platter if you still need it!
If you have a creepy Crystal from jack' s Halloween set I'd really love to have it but if you don't you can have it for free ☆??.

Last edited:
I'm not sure if any of the items below have already been accounted for, but I can get you everything listed.

• bowl sink
  • box-shaped seat
  • Cinnamoroll sign
  • Cinnamoroll sofa
  • Cinnamoroll stool
  • Cinnamoroll table
  • Cinnamoroll tray
  • Cinnamoroll wall
  • daimyo's tray
  • GameCube drawer
  • guitar case
  • lunch box
  • monochrome floor
  • natural bench
  • natural low table
  • set lunch
  • sushi tray
  • zen low table
Is 40 tbt bells fair?

I'm not sure if any of the items below have already been accounted for, but I can get you everything listed.

• bowl sink
  • box-shaped seat
  • Cinnamoroll sign
  • Cinnamoroll sofa
  • Cinnamoroll stool
  • Cinnamoroll table
  • Cinnamoroll tray
  • Cinnamoroll wall
  • daimyo's tray
  • GameCube drawer
  • guitar case
  • lunch box
  • monochrome floor
  • natural bench
  • natural low table
  • set lunch
  • sushi tray
  • zen low table
Is 40 tbt bells fair?

Yes that sounds great!!! I could host, just let me know when you are ready!

Yes that sounds great!!! I could host, just let me know when you are ready!
As mentioned in PM, everything is now ready! Hopefully, we'll be able to bump into each other at the same time tomorrow. I'll be keeping an eye out on this thread and your online status. :)

Back