• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Buying .*:゚ WISHLIST (`・ω・´)ゝ゚:*. | completed for now heh

Status
Not open for further replies.
hi!! i can get you:
-ballet outfit
-ballet slippers
-bathrobe
-bear cap
-bear costume
-bear-costume pants
-beige tights
-blue pumps
-brown loafers
-bubblegum KK
-cat cap
-labrador ornament
-merlion
-space helmet
-space pants
-space suit
-viking helmet
-white stockings

so that's 2 unorderables and 16 orderables for a total of 38 tbt! it might take me a while to order everything.
also i'm looking for an overall dress, so if you have one i'd be willing to knock 4 tbt off that (i know it's orderable but i've been searching high & low ^^)

hi!! i can get you:
-ballet outfit
-ballet slippers
-bathrobe
-bear cap
-bear costume
-bear-costume pants
-beige tights
-blue pumps
-brown loafers
-bubblegum KK
-cat cap
-labrador ornament
-merlion
-space helmet
-space pants
-space suit
-viking helmet
-white stockings

so that's 2 unorderables and 16 orderables for a total of 38 tbt! it might take me a while to order everything.
also i'm looking for an overall dress, so if you have one i'd be willing to knock 4 tbt off that (i know it's orderable but i've been searching high & low ^^)

sure! i'd love all of that for 34 tbt :) take your time, i'll just finish off a trade~

I can get you most of the KK songs ~

Bubblegum K.K.
Caf? K.K.
Forest Life
I Love You
Marine Song 2001
Spring Blossoms
Two Days Ago

I can get you most of the KK songs ~

Bubblegum K.K.
Caf? K.K.
Forest Life
I Love You
Marine Song 2001
Spring Blossoms
Two Days Ago

i'll get all of those except for bubblegum k.k c: how much are you asking for all of this?

i can get you the regal wall lamp and the petal parasol how much tbt would that be??~

how does 5 tbt sound? also, are you still up for the igb/tbt trade? ^^

yes im still up for that! can i do it later today when im online again?? ill vm you when im ready!!~

it's actually 1 am here now. ; u ; i'll be available maybe til 2 am, but if you're still unavailable, maybe tomorrow? :)

okay! we can do it tomorrow!!~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back