Buying Wish lists

I have a soft-serve lamp and marshmallow chair ready. I'd trade for a few tbt.

Hiiya Spy!
I have an extra Sweets Table... I think... I'll have to go check.
And, there is an extra desert case, classic buffet. Do you want me to scan in Lottie? You'll have to order a pink wood floor. :)

Hiiya Spy!
I have an extra Sweets Table... I think... I'll have to go check.
And, there is an extra desert case, classic buffet. Do you want me to scan in Lottie? You'll have to order a pink wood floor. :)

Yes please scan her! I have enough coupons to buy it :) and how much for the other items?

Yes please scan her! I have enough coupons to buy it :) and how much for the other items?

Yeah. All right! Just 99 000 IGB, please. I'm too lazy to get some Bells from the ABD.

So, I have:
Desert case (do ya need 2?), classic buffet, sweets table, chocolate fountain, and a soft-serve lamp. I'll drop the items near the Campground. They are by the yellow bench.

Please wait. I have to add ya and open the gate AND scan Lottie's amiibo! :)

Yeah. All right! Just 99 000 IGB, please. I'm too lazy to get some Bells from the ABD.

So, I have:
Desert case (do ya need 2?), classic buffet, sweets table, chocolate fountain, and a soft-serve lamp. I'll drop the items near the Campground. They are by the yellow bench.

Please wait. I have to add ya and open the gate AND scan Lottie's amiibo! :)

I can get another desert case if you just give me one since I believe it's orderable. Thanks so much!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hi, I can get you a berliner. Is 10 TBT fine?

Yeah sure, my town or yours?

I can get another desert case if you just give me one since I believe it's orderable. Thanks so much!

I have extra! Please take it.
So, is that all the items you need for your Cafe? Because, my 2nd Player's house is a cafe. I have more cafe themed furniture I won't use.

BTW, my gates are opened!

I have extra! Please take it.
So, is that all the items you need for your Cafe? Because, my 2nd Player's house is a cafe. I have more cafe themed furniture I won't use.

BTW, my gates are opened!

That is all I'm looking for right now, but if I decide to make a second one left get more furniture I'll let you know :)
Can You re open please?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Yours please. Adding you now!

Once I'm done trading with lady I'll open my gates

Last edited:
Re-opening!

My sister (Sasy) is coming over to the town. Acutally, I'm playing on both 3DS! You can go ahead and walk to the Campground.
It's really easy. :) You should also check out Ati's (Player 2) Cafe. Work in progress...

Re-opening!

My sister (Sasy) is coming over to the town. Acutally, I'm playing on both 3DS! You can go ahead and walk to the Campground.
It's really easy. :) You should also check out Ati's (Player 2) Cafe. Work in progress...

Sure thing, I'll take a look! Maybe I'll get more inspiration :)

Back