• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Giveaway (WINNERS ANNOUNCED!) My (Slightly Belated) Birthday Giveaway!

Status
Not open for further replies.
One quote that struck me was from the shopkeeper from Snowdin town in Undertale.

Life is the same as usual.
A little claustrophobic...
But...we all know deep down that freedom is coming, don't we?
As long as we got that hope, we can grit our teeth and face the same struggles, day after day...
That's life, ain't it?

Life really sucked when I was playing through it the first time, and I remember reading this and immediately was in tears. It's the little things that give you the strength to keep going. ;')

Thank you for doing this giveaway and happy belated birthday!

My quote is from Stardew Valley by a character named Linus. He's a homeless man who lives in the mountains alone in his tent. You befriend over time despite the fact that the town's people shun him.

“It's so easy to get caught up in the noise of modern life. Your best years will pass you by in a formless blur. That's why you've got to learn to slow down.”

Happy belated birthday 🎉

My favorite quotes all tend to be on the funny side or just words that sound pretty together, but here's one from a pretty good game I remember that might fit what you're looking for:

"Calm is what you have to be when people look to you, and it's all you can be when things are out of your hands" - Colonel Hsu, Fallout: New Vegas

Happy belated birthday ! Hope you were able to spend it the way you wanted it to be ^^)9

I've only played one video game (that isn't ac) so here's my entry and to this day still very invested in the game series! This is very relatable to any creator, isn't it ?

If you love a character, you give them pain, ruin their lives, make them suffer. Maybe even throw in a heroic death. — Varric (Dragon Age: Inquisition)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back