• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Will pay to have someone Photoshop this for me...

hi

lol.png

I M ALCTUALYL CrYING WYH SODES THIS AHPAPEN TO hME

HELP

H E LP

i tried to find rly similar skin colors so that u cant tell that its edited AT ALL!!

THANK YOU GUYS OH MY GOD. YOU GUYS ARE THE BEST YOU ARE MY LIFE YOU HAVE HELPED ME IN WAYS YOU CAN'T POSSIBLY IMAGINE

non_by_ichigo_kun-d8wp5pm.png

look at what all of you have done, youve gone and upset bridgette

anytime :cool:

as long as theres money

jk ofc lol

You got your priorities straight.
badassplz.gif

- - - Post Merge - - -

I can't afford any more Cillians for tonight, I gotta make sure I have enough to change my name and flee the country, but if yall think it's funny when Shiro cries, by all means, do as many Cillian Murphy's on large bodies as you'd like. We need this to be a nationwide thing.

When Nikki wakes up this is gonna rock her world. Oh god. Let's keep it up, let's just have tiny head big body Cillian Murphy all over this damn forum. Post it to her profile, anything, please. I don't care how good at Photoshop you are, it's all accepted here.

CHEEZY, YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND, THIS IS PERFECT!!!! IN EVERY WAY POSSIBLE, I'M TELLING YOU, THIS IS GREAT, SHE'S GONNA FREAK OUT AND I'M SO GLAD. Thank you. :'D

but if yall think it's funny when Shiro cries, by all means, do as many Cillian Murphy's on large bodies as you'd like. We need this to be a nationwide thing.

youre an *******

i hate all of you also, sobs

(i have to say the cheeseburger one made me laugh though oh mygod)

Sorry I'm like really late to the party, but I saw this and wanted to test out my photoshopping skills.
So enjoy ~
(gets manlier as he goes!!)
iDarbdJ.png

MfhBNds.png

emVQvD8.png

dOp8nK9.png

Back