WIll pay 5,000 bells per flower. Quick trade, make 125,000 bells fast!

eieioeieio

Bells
My son went backwards to buy an older Gracie set and we lost all of our flowers. We never time travel and didn't think of the consequences. Since 4 of us play and we have multiple loads per day, we have no grass and now without the flowers, it looks horrible. I have lots of bells and no flowers. Will pay 5,000 bells each. Quick trade. I'll come in your town with the cash, you have 25 flowers near the gate. They can be bags from Nooks or stuff you picked from your (non-hacked) town. This can be a great way for someone to get mortgage bells or town fund bells.

I will do this multiple times with many players, my town looks terrible!!

Dude, swallow a chill pill or two. Most people who play CF don't care about flowers. And the people who do care about flowers need the flower bags themselves.

I'm chill, I'm just flower-less....dude.

You must be quite a flower lover yourself with that blue rose in your avatar ;)

Well, I breed hybrids and teach others to do so. Even though my town is already covered in hybrids, I still buy flower bags to give them to people. I could come over to your town and give them to you for free.

I appreciate the offer, but I know how to do the hybrid thing, I just lost them all from my son going back in time. Plus, you seem a bit grumpy. If you came to my town I may have to push you into a pitfall. :blush:

Pitfalls don't bother me much. I shove my friends into pitfalls often.

You're missing out on a great opportunity here. I'm offering lots of regular flowers free of charge, unless you want to pay for them.

Do you want carnations? I have a lot of pink and red carnations.

Ok, ok, you won me over:p You seemed like a curmudgeon the other day, but I guess you're not so bad....:rolleyes:

Nope, I don't have carnations, we've only been playing since Christmas, so I haven't been playing long enough for those. I think they're only at Mother's day or something, right?? They're not hacked or from a giveaway from another site though, are they? I'm not interested in that stuff...

I'm new to this site, so I don't know how the exchange of friend codes works here, I'll look for the info.
Thanks!

I don't hack or use giveaways. It'd ruin my reputation as a hybreeder. I only duplicate items via the duplication glitch. If I duplicate or hack flowers? No. I prefer breeding hybrids the right way.

You get a pink carnation bag on Mother's Day and a red carnation bag on Father's Day. The characters you use, the more carnation bags you'll get. These are extremely rare flowers, so take really good care of them.

I'm still working on my hybrids.
Ehingen_Guy helped me figure out how certain flowers breed.
I'm such a novice though.
I barely have any hybrids at all.
One of my friends gave me some pink ones that she bred for an early birthday gift.
I got 1 other hybrid the day before my birthday after that though..... nada.

Back