Wii Fit

superwario

Bells
Arcade Tokens
from Yoga, Strength training, Aerobics, Balance games and more Wii fit is one of the most revolutionary video games for wii yet

OMG, I need to buy this sometime, so I can use the board with Wii Music. It's just too expensive, though... :(

i heard it retails at $80?

i just played it for the first time today and i really enjoyed it... i might end up buying one since it's pretty much the cost of a monthly gym membership. :brrrr: :santagyroid:

I used to play wii fit a lot, but it got boring and i havn't played it since like august.

Tyler said:
I used to play wii fit a lot, but it got boring and i havn't played it since like august.
how long did you play it before you got bored with it, if you don't mind me asking...?

were you dedicated to using it for fitness or were you just playing it for fun?

Played it at friend's house, will get it soon, it is awesome.

lol i use it too see how much more fat ive gotten. Ive gotten ti a few weeks ago sadly im not achieving my goals =[

so i've searched for the wii fit and i didn't realize what high demand it was in... i really want one! :brrrr: :brrrr:

probably never going to have it but nintendos going to do games that ar going to use wii fit soo that changes evrything =P

It works!! But I don't find myself playing it every day :(

I Wish there was some way I could be forced :)

I have looked every time i go to Wal-mart, and i never see it there. I guess it really is in high demand, but i want it so badly!

pootman1234 said:
I have looked every time i go to Wal-mart, and i never see it there. I guess it really is in high demand, but i want it so badly!
VERY high demand. Glad I got mine the day it came out (like most other games I get).

Back