RainyCat

# 1 Pango fan
Bells
Tasty Cake
Yellow Tulip
Astral Inner Planet Floating Gold #10
December Birthstone (Turquoise)
Yellow Candy
Yes, he's cute and adorable. Yes he looks pouty. Is he really all that? I talked to him once, I didn't think much. I liked Julian better. What is with the Marshal fangirls? I have seen a house that had a room full of his pics and a wedding cake if you catch my drift XDD

No idea. Granted he's kinda cute but I don't think he's anywhere near #1 in popularity. I DON"T GET IT.

He's a cute fluffy white marshmellow squirrel that...really isn't all that to be honest.
I do like his design and all, it's just that the popularity makes me like him less.
If only Bluebear and Rooney were top tier.....

Last edited:
I didn't even care about Marshal at first, but when he moved in my town by chance, I've grown to love him because he's so cute. Even though he looks angry all the time, he's such a sweetheart.

The only smug villagers i like are peitro, Kyle and colton.
Marshal is fine, but he is cute!

He's cute, but I've had him in three previous towns and by the third, he'd lost his charm on me.

I personally don't care for him... I've talked to him before.. But I can't stand how he looks like a grumpy personality but is a smug... Ugh... Pick a personality! It just really bothers me.. If he were to be a random move in into my main town, I would probably be a tad bit angry having to look at him all the time -.- I don't get the hype about him.. I just don't.

I love Marshal, he's one of my fave villagers c: I think his design and sulky expression are super cute.

Last edited:
I personally don't care much for him but I don't get these questions. Some villagers will be more popular than others, for whatever reason. People might like Marshal cause he's cute, they all have their reasons.

Last edited:
Marshal is the only Tier 1 character I like, so I often have this question about villagers like Merengue and Bam.

It really boils down to a matter of preference. What you see in a character may not be what others see and vice versa.

A lot of people like his pouty face, hair tuft, and his shortness mixed with his smug personality. It's adorable to a lot of people.

I don't plan on ever having him, but he's the cutest smug in my opinion.

No reason for people to get obsessed over him though.

I have him in my second town and I love his little tuft and sulky expression but I know that everyone has differing opinions and he was not totally one of my dreamies I just thought he was cute and thought "oh I gotta have him he's the cutest oh no".
Also having a villager as a dreamie does not make you obsessed with them.

I like him, and he's in my town due to random move in, but I don't get all the crazy hype. Right now my personal favourite villager that I have is Benjamin. No one seems to like him and at first glance he's homely, but I love him (not crazy fan girl love though I don't do that kind of thing).

I always make a big deal out of the less popular and less fortunate characters I also really like Sydney Drift, and Avery too. The others are just ok.

Last edited:
Back