why can only haz 1 coffee per day? >_<

I just wish he'd serve something other than Coffee. Coffee's disgusting I'd rather have me some herbal tea~

There's only so much pigeon-milk one pigeon can provide a day

O_O pigeon milk?!?!?!? gaaaaaaaaaaaahhh!!!

ptoooey! ptoooey! ptooooooooey!!! ... >_<

- - - Post Merge - - -

I just wish he'd serve something other than Coffee. Coffee's disgusting I'd rather have me some herbal tea~

mmm... tea good too!

yeah, and lattes!!! and should also haz donuts and desserts too!! >_<

Last edited:
If you want more coffee, go visit other towns.
It would be cool if there was a more variety of beverages, but apparently he only knows how to make coffee. :p

For your villager's sake, I think one is enough. :p
But in terms of him serving other things, Brewster just doesn't know how. He needs to learn how to, seriously.

Brewster works alone. You can't expect him to serve coffee that fast. He gets lots of visitors.

You can always travel to someone elses town. While there you can buy coffee and enjoy it. Visit as many towns as you like but only once per town per day. Pigeon milk is hard to produce ya know ;)

You can always travel to someone elses town. While there you can buy coffee and enjoy it. Visit as many towns as you like but only once per town per day. Pigeon milk is hard to produce ya know ;)

aiyaaaaa! pigeon milk! coffee will never be the same agains! .???`(>▂<)??`?.

i know, right!?

one does not simply have ONE cup of coffee per day.. though i agree it would be awesome if he served a variety of beverages. like hot cocoa, teas, herbal teas, bubble teas, and even pastries.. mmmm ^-^

it's not like the coffee actually does anything important so i'm fine with the 1/day limit

Back