• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!
  • TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Why Ankha?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think there are a few that are far higher in demand. I believe Stitches went for a max of 100mill on reddit and I have never seen Anhka go that high yet.

HOW MUCH???? 1-1-100million..... that's insane. :confused:

Last edited:
I love the idea of an Egyptian-themed villager but I'm not really a fan of Ankha. I don't see the appeal.

Ankha isn't my huge favorite but her design is nice because it's like she's a pharaoh.

Personally I've loved and been fascinated by Ancient Egypt for as long as I can remember so I would love to have her in my town. I wouldn't pay for her though, I prefer getting characters randomly as I've discovered characters I love that I've never seen before by them turning up in my town. If she turns up in my town I may never let her leave :D

I'm a huge ancient Egypt buff and I do like ankha but I can think of villagers I like a 100 times more that no one seems to give the time of day!!

I don't know why for other people. Here's my reasons I want her:

1) I had her in the GC game on the island.
2) I really like ancient Egyptian designs and themes. As a cat lover, I actually have some mini statues of the goddess Bastet in my house. You know, the goddess with the cat head. Ankha is supposed to kinda sorta be a reference to Bast.

I don't like her at all, I was really surprised to find out she was so popular. I guess it's just cause she looks pretty unique. I wouldn't want her. :x

I like Ankha, but I don't really want her in my town because I already have a snooty.

I think some villagers are really popular because of their cute and unique designs. I mean, my town's got Merengue, Julian, Whitney, Marshal, Fauna, Lolly, Marina, Punchy and soon Zucker and Stitches.

A lot of them are the popular villagers, I guess my taste is similar to a lot of people's or something. xD

Last edited:
OMG thank you for this thread loool

I honestly didn't understand it either.. I think she's ugly and boring

I don't know why for other people. Here's my reasons I want her:

1) I had her in the GC game on the island.
2) I really like ancient Egyptian designs and themes. As a cat lover, I actually have some mini statues of the goddess Bastet in my house. You know, the goddess with the cat head. Ankha is supposed to kinda sorta be a reference to Bast.

You can HAVE my Ankha fc 4742-5796-8120 I will add you ok? :)

While there are quite a few popular ones I don't like, Ankha is one that I actually DO REALLY REALLY like!

In ancient Egypt, they worshopped cats like gods, so she is an obvious reference to Egyptian Mythology! I LOVE mythology so much, so she is naturally a villager that would appeal to me.

I don't really like her myself as I prefer more generic and normal colored animals.
But she is cute and looks very unique! The fact that she is highly accessorized and themed probably is what makes her popular.

edit: OOPS so sorry I didn't see that this was a necro'd thread.

Last edited:
I agree... I mean Ankha is REALLY cool and awesome and all, but I can't believe people are offering massive amounts of bells for her. Like good grief, just camp reset for her or something instead of spending over half of your savings o_o

Technically you can't get 3D Triangles; in geometry, triangles are only a 2D shape. Pyramids are a polyhedron :p

This made me laugh, mainly because I'm a nerd and I'm constantly telling other people things like this.

EDIT: Whoops. didn't see how old this thread was. Sorry 'bout that.

Last edited:
I agree with everyone else, in that it's because of her special design. She's also a cat. She's unique (Egyptian). Her AC Wiki pic is so cute! I can see people having memories of her if they had her before, or just seeing her pic for the first time and falling in love. I also interacted with her in my campsite one day, and her personality and expressions were cute. Also, she's the only reason I can see someone ever getting that ugly Sphinx PWP, cuz otherwise it makes no sense. XD

EDIT: why does it matter if it's an old thread? If it started up again and people find the topic interesting, why can't we continue the discussion?

Last edited:
... omg... a new thing is going to be replacing the "why is marshall so popular" threads now...

ANYWAYS
She use to be my dreamie for many reason
1. She's a cat
2. Really like her colors
3. I have always wanted to visit Egypt and visit the pyramids and other historical sites. Since they seemed to be very advanced for their time and think it would be cool.

I only don't have her as a dreamie anymore because I got her in my cycle town and hated that she always frowned... always... never smiled... not even when happy...
It bothered me. >.>

A Crap. Didn't see first post date to see it was necro'ed.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back