• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Who's your Favourite NL Duck?

Who's your Favourite Duck?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Derwin, Drake and Joey all live in my town and they're all very cool I just had to pick one so went with the one that had the best chance for victory reading the OP's odds.

WpDF1il - Imgur.jpg

CQbGQzQUcAAo9Kn.jpg

1UUae2t - Imgur.jpg
Since we're talkin' about ducks here I thought I'd post some screenshots from my duck town.I ran out of lazy ducks so I brought in Puck from my other town.Hey,he's lazy,he's an aquatic fowl and his name rhymes with duck,so I figured why not?

Last edited:
Molly of course! I tend to like villagers with the simple but cute designs. I also think Drake is pretty adorable as well. :3

I'm really glad to see so much alternate love for duck villagers! Sadly everyone picks Molly though...

I might be biased since this villager has been in my town since the beginning of my town, but I choose Pompom. ^^ Something about her is really cute and I love her personality since it suits her appearance so well for some reason. Pompom really sends me the cutest letters in the mail.. She seems to be pretty underrated compared to other ducks though

Aaaah you can't make me choose! There's so many duck villagers I adore ;; Can I just make my vote a tie between Bill and Drake? They're both perfect ducklings.

Male Duck favorite is probably Drake I guess as he looks the most normal and not gross.
Female Duck wise would have to be Mallary as she shares my birthday and Molly because she is cute and has a cute name

Molly is adorable. She actually looks like a real duck. My second choice would be Derwin. I had him in Wild World and I thought he was such a cute, little nerd. LOL

A tie between Bill and Molly. Molly is the cutest but I've never had her in my town, whereas Bill is also cute and I have him right now

Derwin wins in my book. Mallary and Gloria are fab too. And Scoot is absolutely hilarious.

I couldn't vote because I really like all of the ducks. My main town has Pate and Molly in it, but I would love more ducks, especially a boy duck or two. I think I didn't even realize how much I liked ducks until Happy Home Designer.

Back