• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Pokémon Who was your first Starter Pokemon?

Charmander from Fire Red ♥ But I borrowed that from a friend so I guess my first actual starter was a chikorita from Emerald.

My first starter pokemon was either chikorita OR bulbasaur. It's a tie between those two, because I used to play my brother and sister's games while they weren't around and I can't really remember which game I played first. Those were their games though not really mine so it technically wasn't my own starter pokemon so if I had to say my first starter pokemon would be Piplup.

Chikorita from SoulSilver - still my favorite game, even after playing older and newer pokemon games! The pokedex was -in my opinion- at its best in SoulSilver and HeartGold.

Squirtle in Blue. I don't remember much of him, though, aside from spamming Skull Bash and Hydro Pump with him.

The first starter I formed any real attachment to, however, was Blazealote the Blaziken (yes, I know, stupid name) in Emerald. I loved her so much, but sadly, I don't have her anymore. Talking about her kind of makes me want to IV breed a competitive Blaziken in honour of her...

Froakie from X. Fennekin looked like it was too cute, and no cute allowed in my team. Chespin just... Had something that told me that it was a loser.

My sister had Red, and would let me start a new game but not save. On that, I would choose Charmander. For my birthday she gave me Silver and I picked Chikorita. I guess Chikorita was my "official" first starter.

Cyndaquil... I named him Quillo c,: Typhlosion will always be my favorite starter and Johto will always be my favorite region, I'm kind of nostalgic for them.

Fennekin from Pokemon Y :3

- - - Post Merge - - -

Although when i restarted, I chose Chespin so I'd be able to get Articuno (I dont like Zapdos as much)

Back