Pokémon Who was your first Starter Pokemon?

Cyndaquil from HeartGold. I don't want to transfer her because she has all the pokeathlon medals xD She actually was my strongest when I faced the elite four ^u^

My first ever starter was Piplup in Pokemon Pearl. I remember grinding experience to evolve it into Empoleon on the very first day I got the game.

Torchic from Emerald Version! Then Turtwig in Platinum, Chikorita and Squirtle in Heartgold, Tepig in Black and Black 2, Froakie in X and relived nostalgia by picking Torchic in Alpha Sapphire!

...Fennekin.

To be fair, I've gone back and played others since! I wish I played them back when I was a lot younger and had a DS lite for the first time, but to be fair I never got it as a gift (instead I got horrible "girls" games, I wish I had Pokemon, would've loved it) and to be fair I liked the anime just fine and thought a lot of Pokemon were cute but somehow never knew what the games were like and I just assumed I wouldn't enjoy them.

I guess it's okay that I don't have childhood memories of the game, because I certainly do with the anime/cards thanks to family/exposure. I was born in 2000 so what can you do tbh.

My first ever one was Bulbasaur in Fire Red! I remember picking him because Professor Oak said it'd be the easiest to raise or something haha and I was a little kid.

my very very first was a cyndaquil on gold (it was battery-less and i never figured out how to get past goldenrod until after i replaced the battery), but the one i consider to be my first real starter was a bulbasaur named "Venus Trap"
i wasn't able to beat the elite four until it was level 93 and my frenzy plant was able to kill agatha's gengar and lance's dragonite ahaha

Officially it was Cyndaquil in Pokemon Crystal. Unofficially I'd pick Bulbasaur on the ROM carts my grandmother gave me.

Fun fact: Cyndaquil is legitimately the only fire type Pokemon I pick over the grass. Chika is boring

Mine was Bulbasar from Leaf Green. Named 'im Vines and got to level 83. The sad thing is I never beat the game ; ~ ;

Back