• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Pokémon Who here enjoys the Trading card game of Pokémon?

V-drift

Bells
Lobo
Tasty Cake
I don't just play the video game. I also play a bit of the trading card game now and then as it has interesting mechanics and it is quite simple to learn. However, like always, a lot of games will have super competitive players. Like my deck looks competitive, but it is not really that competitive. I just try making decks that can give synergy and work well together. Besides, unlike Yu-Gi-Oh, even though I do like Yu-Gi-Oh now and then, Pok?mon trading card game also depends on a little bit of luck too while Yu-Gi-Oh you search the card you need and special summon a lot. But for me, Pok?mon trading card game is very fun. Maybe we can play online during the afternoon or morning?

If I have any spare money I pick up some boosters or theme decks, I like collecting the cards since I like the art. I play the online game casually on my iPad using the theme decks I buy, I'm no good at building decks from scratch!

If I have any spare money I pick up some boosters or theme decks, I like collecting the cards since I like the art. I play the online game casually on my iPad using the theme decks I buy, I'm no good at building decks from scratch!

Is that so? I wish my laptop was in good condition so you can stream me the whole list to try and come up with an idea. Or even search around in google to help you make one. However, I think best chances for me to learn what you have is by getting a long list of your collection. But that will take forever to do as well as there are so many pok?mon cards and a lot of different versions of them as well.

Last edited:
Back