• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Smash Bros Who do you play as?

Who do you play as?

• Total voters
i don't have the new game, but i play as kirby on the other version
also as ike because he's really good !

*looks at list*
AHEM! It's KING Dedede >:B

well, I mostly play as the chubby king, zero suit samus and sonic. Sometimes i play as diddy kong, yoshi and mario ^^

TFW villager isn't the most played character in this forum
i was hesitant to chose mii as one of my chars as i only play swordfighter and not gunner and brawler

okay i think i posted here (or a different thread) but

(in no particular order)
yoshi
link
villager
jigglypuff

I fight for my friends!
Ike feels different to how he played in Brawl and it throws me off sometimes.

I was pretty surprised, more people voted for Peach than I thought they would.
Despite her girly appearance she's a great character, i play as her all the time and I'd love to get better as her.
Plus I just love Peach in general so that's all good.
I also seem to be kind of decent as Kirby?

I play as Bowser, Charizard, King Dedede, Yoshi, Sonic and Pikachu. Of them all, however, the ones I main are Bowser and Yoshi.

My last has expanded now to Ryu, Fox, Sonic, Mewtwo, Kirby, Sheik, Meta Knight, Captain Falcon, Greninja, Bowser, and Lucario. Of all of those though the ones I'm best with are Ryu, Fox, and Sonic. :)

Last edited:
I think I qualify to vote now since i tried almost all of the characters already :D

i kinda like Palutena, Toon Link, Pikachu, Robin, Kirby, and Yoshi since I can kill with them and win online (which is a bit rare but getting more common as I practice)

surprisingly My top score in classic belongs to Sheik which I probably got by sheer luck ~_~

My mains are Kirby, Peach and Villager now. I'm a noob smasher, I'm on level eight and I'm trying to get to nine before deciding to go out and go for online multiplayer. (─‿‿─)

Yoshi has been my main since the very first Smash Bros. Even though he sucked in Brawl I used him constantly. Now he's back into decent form and I have pretty much stopped playing as him because the Miis are just too fun. and with my love of OCs I can't help but craft some Mii fighters into them, trying to make their stats and abilities as in-character as possible.

I've been playing as Roy a lot lately for some reason. I was more fond of Marth back when Melee came out, but there's something about the fact that they brought him back all of a sudden that just got me excited to see him.

And of course, as someone who used to be a huge Sonic fan, having him in Smash Bros was great news, though he's a lot better now than in Brawl.

Peach was my main since Melee. I didn't venture off till this new game and have added Zelda, Jigglypuff, Zero Suit, and Charizard. I'm glad I did.

Ganondorf, Villager, Jigglypuff, and when I get salty, Donkey Kong. When I want to mess with people I usually go Game and Watch and down throw into Judge. I seem to get 9s a lot when doing this, and I sometimes do an up-throw into up air windbox juggle. It's fun even though it's despicable.

Samus, Ike, Robin, Pit, Lucario, Dr. Mario, Peach, Lucina, and Marth are my really mains

On the side, I like to mess around with WFT, Palutena, Bowser Jr., Link, Shiek, and Greninja. I can put up a fight, even if only a little one, with most of the roster though.

Although I main Rosalina, I have so much trouble against her, and struggle to win.

I can now successfully say I've added Palutena to the list of sub-mains I play well with. :)

Back