• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Selling Whitney The Snooty Wolf Is In Boxes!

Sorry, I have to withdraw my bid, I ended up getting her elsewhere. Good luck with your sale though! ^ - ^

I can offer 1 mil, but that's all I have at the moment *spends too much on furniture*

Alright! When would you like me to get her and drop off the money?
Er... I'll add you, wait a few minutes and then you can come over. I'm kind of in the middle of Homework... I was left with everything so I may be a little slow to reply.

Er... I'll add you, wait a few minutes and then you can come over. I'm kind of in the middle of Homework... I was left with everything so I may be a little slow to reply.

No worries, take as long as you want, I'm watching something anyway and I'll be on a for a while.

May I test a different connection too? Tell me of it works please- I'll retry the old one after if it doesn't!

Back