• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!
  • Join us for live Nintendo Trivia today at 6PM EDT in Discord as part of TBT's World Championship 2024 to win points for your team! if justin is awake

Selling Whitney The Snooty Wolf Is In Boxes!

Sorry, I have to withdraw my bid, I ended up getting her elsewhere. Good luck with your sale though! ^ - ^

I can offer 1 mil, but that's all I have at the moment *spends too much on furniture*

Alright! When would you like me to get her and drop off the money?
Er... I'll add you, wait a few minutes and then you can come over. I'm kind of in the middle of Homework... I was left with everything so I may be a little slow to reply.

Er... I'll add you, wait a few minutes and then you can come over. I'm kind of in the middle of Homework... I was left with everything so I may be a little slow to reply.

No worries, take as long as you want, I'm watching something anyway and I'll be on a for a while.

May I test a different connection too? Tell me of it works please- I'll retry the old one after if it doesn't!

Back