• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Buying White Rose from April 25th (or a time between my orange and pink!)

-Lumi-

🌸 Springtime Lesbian 🌸
Bells
Purple Hybrid Rose
Pink Hybrid Rose
Orange Hybrid Rose
Red Rose
Yellow Rose
Dreamy Easter Egg
Bee Plush
Celeste Chick Plush
Sheep Plush
Spring Sakura
Feedback
100% (126) +
Hello!

My current goal is a lineup like this:

711.png
305-1.png
209-1.png
710.png
208.png

My orange rose is from Apr 26, 2024 at 10:29 PM and my pink rose is from Apr 27, 2024 at 10:18 PM (EST time)

I'm hoping to buy a white rose to sit between those two!

Thank you! 🥰

Last edited:
I think you sent me the 9:18pm one back! I'm not sure if time zones affect the times or whatnot, but if that one didn't work out then I can still send the 4/26 rose.
Post automatically merged:

Can I have the one from the 27th? Thank you so much! 🥰

Hi 💜 I don’t know what dates you need but I have a white rose April 21st. Gmt but hopefully you can see dates.

I think you sent me the 9:18pm one back! I'm not sure if time zones affect the times or whatnot, but if that one didn't work out then I can still send the 4/26 rose.
Post automatically merged:

Oh I see the trouble!! Our roses were the same date hehe time zones

I'll send yours back! The 26th rose would be lovely thank you

Hi 💜 I don’t know what dates you need but I have a white rose April 21st. Gmt but hopefully you can see dates.

I think the 21st will be too early, but thank you for offering 🥰 date trading can be so confusing

hi there i have two pink roses from this latest round. they should both be visible in my inventory. let me know if either date works for you, i could date trade you.

hi there i have two pink roses from this latest round. they should both be visible in my inventory. let me know if either date works for you, i could date trade you.

The only pink rose I can see is the one in your lineup o:

Back