• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Splatoon Which weapon(s) are you best with?

jiny

( ´ ▽ ` ).。o♡
Bells
Spring Sakura
Spring Sakura
Spring Sakura
Spring Sakura
Spring Sakura
Leif
Leif
Leif
Leif
Leif
personally i work better with rollers. any rollers are good for me, because everytime i use rollers in battles i get a lot of kills, and most of the time i win!

Shooters! The .52 Gals are the most comfortable for me, but I also like rapid fire ones like the Splattershots, and strangely, the .96 Gals, despite them being slow.

probably blasters and sloshers

I'd like to think I'm good with chargers, specifically my hero charger replica considering its my second most used weapon, but I can't seem to get a good grasp of sniping

I think I'm kinda good with the Luna Blaster, Splatterscope and paintbrushes. I'm okay with rollers and sloshers too.

My mains are Splat Charger, Octobrush, .52 Gal Deco and .96 Gal Deco.

I'm also okay with sloshers, most chargers, and most shooters.

I like the shooters best and probably them because of all the plays. I switch around but mostly the Aerospray MG or the 52 gal deco.

i do really well with the Luna Blaster Neo but a lot of the times I do high scores with the Heavy Splatling in regular matches as clunky as they can seem, the range is crazy! I can do some damage with rollers too, especially the carbon roller deco, I love seekers!

haven't used my sloshing machine in a while.... I need to go back to that one of these days lol

Gold dynamo rollers can go die in a hole... because they are cheap crap (not the right thread but I feel strongly about it)

Inkbrush and Zink Mini Splatling are my 2 main weapons but I can randomly do amazing with the L3 Nozzlenose D every once in a while. (Bet TW game with it was something like 15 splats, no deaths, 1,300 points of turf covered.)

Last edited:
Bamboozler and luna blaster - although I like to try all kinds of weapons except inkbrushes

I wouldn't say I have a best, because I'm constantly switching. But the ones that I use are both custom squelchers, all of the splatlings, vanilla .52, .96 deco, the splat chargers (non scoped) and occasionally the elitres (non scoped).

Krak-On Roller, Aerospam RG are my normal ones. Trying to get better with chargers, so I like to use Splat charger where possible. ^^

(Though you know you've spent too long using the RG when you switch to the MG and pull out your special thinking it's an inkstrike... OTL)

Carbon Roller Deco.
Anything with a seeker.

BLASTERS ARE FOR SCRUBS

I prefer the Octobrush I recently picked up and my uhhh... Forge Splattershot Pro. That thing is amazing. I used to use a Heavy Splatling until level ten where ranked battles were introduced, then I used the NZap 89. Somewhere in between I have been practicing with the Kelp Splatterscope.

Mostly shooters, Tentatek Splattershot/Octoshot and 96 Gal Deco are probably my best. I need to improve with the Splattershot/Hero Shot, Custom Jet Squelcher, .52 Gal, Dual Squelcher, and even the Kelp Splatterscope bc sniping is my playstyle but it's hard.

I use the 52 Gal deco for splat zones, and the dual squelcher for tower control and rainmaker.
For turf war pretty much aerosprays, splattershot jr, tentatek splattershot.

Rollers are fun too use but I'm not that amazing with them, and blasters and snipers are just complete disasters :')

I main the .52 Deco, the Splash-O-Matic, the Mini Splatling (Zink variant too), and the Tri-Slosher right now.

I've been messing around with all kinds of weapons lately. I can pretty much handle anything except for chargers because I don't have a steady hand. That and lag messes up my kills.

Last edited:
Back