• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Which villager are you moving in with?

watercolorwish

Happy🎃Halloween!
Bells
Switch
4321-2546-0916
Pumpkin Pie
Tasty Cake
Kirby Easter Egg
Cake
Cake
So I thought about this and realized that you don't get a house in HHD, so if you'd wan't to decorate your own then you'd have to choose a villager in your city or with an amiibo card to share a home with and decorate! I get that there isn't really a point to having a house in HHD, but it'd be fun for people who like to take pictures with their new creations :)

Ooh, I didn't even think about that! I'd have to move in with Drake tho I wouldn't want to change much about the village's themes outside of adding a bed.

Gotta be Flurry! We could sit around, drinking tea during our book discussion meetings. ^_^

I have been thinking about this for days - we all have to be roomies with someone!

I haven't decided yet. My first roomie will be Lottie I guess?! My second roomie will be the third villager I'll design a house for - one of the random 4 villagers that await you outside the office.

Eventually? I'd room with Mott for awhile, but his style is kind of sloppy.

I was thinking Tiffany, but she would party late into the night.

I want to have various roommates! What adventures we'll have!

Oh! I just realized that I would love to room with Pelly, the cute pelican from the post office :) We seem to have similar tastes, and I love hard workers :D I wouldn't have to worry about her not paying rent hehe

Why must I have five dreamies, and no real favourite out of them?! ;-;

It would be either Melba, Felicity, Alfonso, Eugene or Poppy.

Why must I have five dreamies, and no real favourite out of them?! ;-;

It would be either Melba, Felicity, Alfonso, Eugene or Poppy.

I think all of those villagers would be great roomies, but Eugene might play his music a bit too loud. Or he'd have the other villagers over for the "band" that he has assembled with his home music studio - he's the producer after all ;)

I did not say it before but I would move in with Graham because he use to run my servers in town before he moved out.

And I move with Hamphrey because he looks like the Grumpy Cat.

And Hamlet because hes the cute chubby hamster.

Back