• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Splatoon Which Splatoon has best music soundtrack?

In your opinion which Splatoon game has best soundtrack?

• Total voters

Mr_Persona

🤍🌌✨🌌🤍
Bells
Oblivia's Ugly Christmas Egg
Holiday Candy Cane 2022
Rosewater Potion
Blue Rosewater Potion
Enchanted Butterfly Glow Wand
Aurora Sky
Red Super Star Trophy
Eerie Star Potion
Holiday Candy Cane 2018
Purple Bat Potion
Imo I say Splatoon 2! I can get used to it easily and it doesn't sound too goofy. I do have 3 favorite music soundtracks but I don't remember the names.

Last edited:
I've played Splatoon 3 and have listened to some of its OST, but I don't think I've heard enough to vouch for it, as I currently haven't bought it, yet. I really do think that the trailer for its Hero Mode was way better than anything in Octo Canyon, though. Splatoon 1 is the clear winner, here, since it's focused and in tune (no pun intended) to what the franchise is. The punk rock vibe gives me the energy that sadly wasn't replicated in the sequel, and I played that one before playing the other two.

I gotta give Octo Expansion credit for having a banger of a soundtrack, though. A huge step up above the base game. Love the '80s sound of some of those tracks.

Last edited:
I only played the story mode in 1, so I’m not super familiar with it, but from what I’ve heard, I do prefer 2. I fell in love with Dedf1sh in 2! I also really adored that short snippet of Pearl’s solo metal song from the Sunken Scrolls and wish there was a full version of it! I feel like I haven’t heard enough of 3 yet to say either.

I LOVE ALL OF THEM! I have played all the Splatoon games and around a month or two after they released! I LOVE SPLATOON 1 but I will DEFINITELY say that Octo Expansion has the best music! I didnt care for almost any of 2's original beats but Octo Expansion was beautiful! I LOVE Splatoon 3's so far though, there just isnt enough yet. So many of the battle tracks are AMAZING. No Splatoon music is bad but the worst ones are from 2 and they are still really really good just not my fave!!

i feel like it’s been so long since i’ve heard splatoon 1’s ost 😆 so it was kinda a toss up between splatoon 2 or 3 for me, but i ultimate voted for splatoon 2’s soundtrack! i remember really loving the few tracks i heard used in the octo expansion 🐙

Back