• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Which Police Station?!

Which one would go with the town theme you want?

eg. If you have the Zen theme maybe the Classic and if you have the Modern theme the Modern?

that request and that sig, just xD well, why you don't choose the one you like more? ;)

Congratulations! c:
I went modern for my town. As much as I love Booker, I'm not a fan of the classic look. My town is pretty colorful with fairy-tale buildings, so the modern looks a lot more fitting. Good luck on your choice c: My police station is also next to my Stonehenge public work project, and I think they look nice standing near each other.

Man, I can't wait to get the stonehenge request. That looks great in this game. And thanks. Now I remember why I love this community :)

I took the nostalgic one. For those not familiar with the Gamecubes, depends on your style. Wooden one looks natural, modern looks...well modern and civilized.

I probably would have picked the wooden one if it wasn't for the nostalgia of the modern.

Yea that makes sense. I am about to put up a lighthouse after I do the police station. I miss the old buildings from the Gamecube version. If only the buildings were at an angle like in GC...

Where can I find pictures of both police stations? I don't have the option to build it yet, but I want to try and get an idea of which one I want. I'm probably going to go with the wooden because of which dog comes with it, but I'm not positive yet. Really bummed that you can only have one dog or the other, never both.

The attitudes of the police officer's are different between the two options. The classic cop is timid and the modern cop is a go getter.

I think the modern police station looks like a big ugly tin can! I built the classic station in my town. I also love Booker the Bulldog - he's so sweet!

Where can I find pictures of both police stations? I don't have the option to build it yet, but I want to try and get an idea of which one I want. I'm probably going to go with the wooden because of which dog comes with it, but I'm not positive yet. Really bummed that you can only have one dog or the other, never both.

If you still want pictures:

Wooden
Modern

Edit: Darnit legendarysaiken, you beat me to it xD

Last edited:
I always liked Booker better than Copper, so it was classic for me c:

I got classic. My paths are made of wood so it kind of matches, heh.
Wish the dog wasn't so afraid of me though. It makes me feel like a big bad guy whenever I go in there...

I picked classic because I think Booker is adorable. :) Though, when I was playing in my other town, I picked modern, and I liked that a lot as well, because Copper is rather funny. I think the look of the station is less important... You should really choose the one that has the officer you like better.

I picked the modern theme way back when I first got the game... And when I didn't know how my town was going to look. Now I wish I chose the classic, because that fits my towns theme much better. t-t

When I got the Police Station PWP, I chose the Classic Police Station as the Modern Police Station has previously appeared in Animal Crossing for the Nintendo Gamecube.
So I have the best of both worlds.

Last edited:
I picked Classic because although I like the Modern station a bit better, Booker is extremely adorable and Copper just kind of creeps me out. xD

Back